Heart of Midlothian v Livingston - 22nd September 2018

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With it becoming apparent since then that Sam Nicholson is in fact a Hibs rhat, that image is now highly pleasing to proper Hertz men. 4U0m6pP.png

As for the 4-1 fish and chips cup game, that was some laugh when about 4,000 dafties headed through to it, only for Phoodle to stick the U18s out. titter.png

5 hours ago, JamieThomas said:

Can't really be fucked pretending that Hearts aren't going to absolutely piss this by 5 or 6, but you lads go ahead and I'll see you at full time.

HOm6GVb.png

That's the game, posts like this will be fun to quote after the game.:thumsup2

Don't mind Hearts, though some of their fans on here might change my mind with their pish patter, reckon it'll be a tight game, we're similar to Motherwell with our style of play and are def capable of giving Hearts a fright. Suits us being the underdogs too, really looking forward to this game.

I know Livi have had a great start, but your wins were against utter shite: Hamilton, St Mirren and Hibs.

Looking at some of the players in that squad, realistically they arent going to go to places like Tynecastle, Celtic Park and Ibrox and do anything other than get beaten fairly convincingly once reality hits.

Sorry, lads, but the Gorgie are here to take over.

3 hours ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

That's the game, posts like this will be fun to quote after the game.:thumsup2

Don't mind Hearts, though some of their fans on here might change my mind with their pish patter, reckon it'll be a tight game, we're similar to Motherwell with our style of play and are def capable of giving Hearts a fright. Suits us being the underdogs too, really looking forward to this game.

I've got hunners of time for Livi boys cause IFA Saturday morning footbaIl. Great boez.

Still tho man. 

2 hours ago, JamieThomas said:

I've got hunners of time for Livi boys cause IFA Saturday morning footbaIl. Great boez.

Still tho man. 

I'm telling you, this type of post is going to come back and bite you on the arse.:lol:

Great start by Hearts and i'm chuffed for you being top of the league, i'd rather Hearts were up there than Celtic, don't see you staying there but hopefully you at least stay above Sevco. 

Watched your game against a terrible St Mirren team and you gave them at least 4 great chances to score, against Motherwell you were a bit fortunate too, so I don't see why Livi can't get something here, but it'll be a very tough game for us, and we may well get beat, but no danger will it be by 4 or 5 goals, absolutely no chance.

Spoiler

What was it again I was saying about posts coming back to bite arses.:lol:

5 hours ago, Elixir said:

I know Livi have had a great start, but your wins were against utter shite: Hamilton, St Mirren and Hibs.

Looking at some of the players in that squad, realistically they arent going to go to places like Tynecastle, Celtic Park and Ibrox and do anything other than get beaten fairly convincingly once reality hits.

I remember playing Hearts in our opening game the last time we got promoted to the top tier, after the game a few Jambos came over to us in the pub saying how surprised they were when we beat them, I told them we'll surprise a few team that season because we have a good team. Same goes for this team, in fact i'd say this Livi team is more resolute in the way they never give up and fight for everything, you know you've had a tough game after playing them.

4 hours ago, Ayia Napa Alan said:

I wouldn’t group Hearts with Rangers or Celtic. When reality hits, as you say, you’re nowhere near as big a club as those 2 and as the season goes on you’ll find yourself tracking behind by quite a distance. Hearts will finish 3rd/4th and without a trophy and that will be a good season for them. Teams like livingston will fancy their chances at tynecastle a bit more than ibrox or Celtic Park because the stature of club and quality of opposition doesn’t quite compare.

Hearts will be favourites and rightly so but livingston have more than 1 or 2 players capable of putting an end to this little run from Levein and his poverty invincibles.

You're getting fucked

12 hours ago, Elixir said:

Shirley not?

12 hours ago, Ayia Napa Alan said:

I wouldn’t group Hearts with Rangers or Celtic. When reality hits, as you say, you’re nowhere near as big a club as those 2 and as the season goes on you’ll find yourself tracking behind by quite a distance. Hearts will finish 3rd/4th and without a trophy and that will be a good season for them. Teams like livingston will fancy their chances at tynecastle a bit more than ibrox or Celtic Park because the stature of club and quality of opposition doesn’t quite compare.

Hearts will be favourites and rightly so but livingston have more than 1 or 2 players capable of putting an end to this little run from Levein and his poverty invincibles.

Except our record at home is that good, and when your rabble step out at Tynecastle Park with nearly 20,000 Hertz fans right on top of them in every corner of the ground and only about 100 of your wee diddies, reality will hit.

You seem to be talking the Old Firm up a fair bit, though. Still, coming from West Lothian, are Celtic or Rangers your big team?

8 hours ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

I remember playing Hearts in our opening game the last time we got promoted to the top tier, after the game a few Jambos came over to us in the pub saying how surprised they were when we beat them, I told them we'll surprise a few team that season because we have a good team. Same goes for this team, in fact i'd say this Livi team is more resolute in the way they never give up and fight for everything, you know you've had a tough game after playing them.

Aye, when we were having an indifferent season and you were spending silly money on folk from the continent, not peanuts on utter shite like Scott Robinson. :lol:

1 hour ago, Crùbag said:

Shirley not?

Don't call me that.

Archived