All of the #indy #yes marches and events and rallies and all that

Jambo99

Right, lets do some maths (i know, not the nats strong point) based on these pictures

A column of people, I count roughly 15in a row, the rows about 6 feet apart. (and that's being generous, johnstone terrace is a lot wider than the royal mile)
So in one mile you would have 5280ft/6ft=880 rows ,of 15 people each, equals 13,200 people in a mile
To have a march of 100,000 people that column would need to be 8 miles long, and it patently wasn't
The fact that you were tragic enough to work that out, then post your theory on the Politics sub forum of a football message board to prove a point that hardly anyone cares about is absolutely terrific [emoji38]

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Noisy pissants that were nowhere near Edinburgh on Saturday arguing about numbers.

I was there and it was huge. We were stood for about 45 minutes to allow those at 'the front' to get going.

When me and the Mrs got to the park, we spent about 10 minutes watching the hundreds of indy bikers going past.

We then had a sit down and blether for about 3/4 hour then decided to hit the pub....we got out the park and I was dumbstruck to still see the march as far as you could see coming down the mile.

Great day. 

12 hours ago, wirez said:

Noisy pissants that were nowhere near Edinburgh on Saturday arguing about numbers.

I was there and it was huge. We were stood for about 45 minutes to allow those at 'the front' to get going.

When me and the Mrs got to the park, we spent about 10 minutes watching the hundreds of indy bikers going past.

We then had a sit down and blether for about 3/4 hour then decided to hit the pub....we got out the park and I was dumbstruck to still see the march as far as you could see coming down the mile.

Great day. 

Spot on, that's just how it was, the only difference in Inverness was that the bikers set up opposite the unionists protest and revved up their bikes to drown the wee shitey blether bawling out his drivel.

Archived