All of the #indy #yes marches and events and rallies and all that

Jambo99

1 hour ago, lichtgilphead said:

When Wembley is packed, it holds 90,000. Fool.

It has the capacity, but it's not guaranteed to be full. Like your brain.

Point remains there was 80% less than claimed

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, orfc said:

It has the capacity, but it's not guaranteed to be full. Like your brain.

Point remains there was 80% less than claimed

So, your example really related to Wembley when it's just over half full? What reaction do you think I'd get if I asked the English FA for some pictures of that? I assume you are Scottish. Why didn't you suggest that a packed out Hampden contains just over 50,000

A shite analogy by yet another Britnat fool.

34 minutes ago, lichtgilphead said:

So, your example really related to Wembley when it's just over half full? What reaction do you think I'd get if I asked the English FA for some pictures of that? I assume you are Scottish. Why didn't you suggest that a packed out Hampden contains just over 50,000

A shite analogy by yet another Britnat fool.

you always make time for other people Fluffwit. 

5 hours ago, orfc said:

20,000 tops you waffler, as stated by the police and council

Have a look for pictures of a packed wembley or even the great north run to see what crowds of 50,000 actually look like

Interesting that you didn't question my number of the pathetic twenty unionists that were there bawling out their hysterical shite. 

5 hours ago, Jambo99 said:

So Police Scotland have said 193.000 (one hundred and ninety three thousand) but there is no evidence so far to back that up?

Given that 1,617,900 Scottish people voted YES in the referendum it is not inconceivable that 10% of that figure were there yesterday, further to that there were numerous placards against Brexit throughout the march carried by young people. 

Worthy of a special mention are the many wheelchair attendees, especially the elderly lady from the Black Isle who I spoke to, it can't have been easy for them on the Royal Mile's uneven and cobbled streets but it demonstrates their love and commitment to their country

Edinburgh Council have been quoted saying the attendance was 20,000, organisers say 100,000. Either way it’s certainty one of the biggest political marches seen in recent years in Edinburgh.

What happened with Holyrood Park? Did the rally just set up regardless of permission?

7 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

Edinburgh Council have been quoted saying the attendance was 20,000, organisers say 100,000. Either way it’s certainty one of the biggest political marches seen in recent years in Edinburgh.

What happened with Holyrood Park? Did the rally just set up regardless of permission?

As far as I'm aware concession was made yesterday morning when it was apparent throughout the city that the attendance would be way beyond expectations,  as it turned out the numbers were that large at the Park that many people had to make their up onto the surrounding hillsides, a real spectacular  colourful blue and white sight.

14 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

Edinburgh Council and Police Scotland being mentioned many times that the attendance was 20,000, I have checked and cannot find these quotes either on Twitter or elsewhere, what have I missed? 

The cuntservative and unionist rag The Scotsman mentions tens of thousands attending.

Edinburgh Council and Police Scotland being mentioned many times that the attendance was 20,000, I have checked and cannot find these quotes either on Twitter or elsewhere, what have I missed? 
The cuntservative and unionist rag The Scotsman mentions tens of thousands attending.

The 20,000 figure was quoted on the BBC, same report as the organiser estimating that there were 100,000 marching.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-45770801

Archived