Scores 15th Sept

fitba coupon

Thought the ref at the Bankies v Hurlford game got most things right yesterday. Reluctant to hand out bookings which normally is a good sign if there's some degree of consistency and spoke to the players about reasons for decisions ... well done Chris Graham 

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 hours ago, .Stuart. said:

Your keeper should’ve been off in the first half. Nasty injury to Boyd who’s now looking at a long time out

Ref gave you every 50/50

S. McCann spent the game on his arse.

Penalty didn’t look like the foul was even in the box.

Hope you Pollok fans took advantage of the free blood pressure checks provided by KA Leisure. Some of your fans behaviour is embarrassing.

It was a poor game again won by Pollok playing poorly against an Irvine side which look certainties for relegation.

Thought the ref at the Bankies v Hurlford game got most things right yesterday. Reluctant to hand out bookings which normally is a good sign if there's some degree of consistency and spoke to the players about reasons for decisions ... well done Chris Graham 
I agree. He allowed a lot more leeway in the aerial challenges than most, but he was consistent which is really all we can ask. I thought the one to one battles between Jamie Darroch & Ross Robertson and Div Barron & Jordan Shelvey were physical and fascinating. They would not have been possible with other refs.

I agree. He allowed a lot more leeway in the aerial challenges than most, but he was consistent which is really all we can ask. I thought the one to one battles between Jamie Darroch & Ross Robertson and Div Barron & Jordan Shelvey were physical and fascinating. They would not have been possible with other refs.
Big robertson had a smashing game and good 2 c him stay on his feet and not goto ground soon as the ball goes near him.

Mon the papers

2-1 Newmains, game was held up for quite a while due to an injury to a Newmains player. 

Think I saw the worst refereeing performance I've ever witnessed at Troon, and we had the benefit of it as were awarded a very soft penalty in stoppage time. That makes up for the goal we had disallowed earlier on though, and even though I've seen the video I still haven't a clue what the foul was for. Troon tweeted that it was for a foul on the keeper, but there was nobody within 4 or 5 yards of him, so it definitely wasn't that. Several mystifying decisions during the game, looking forward to seeing the highlights.

We had two really good games with you guys last season, but yesterday wasn’t high on quality from either side. Thought the draw would have been about right, but there we go.

The penalty is at 2:19 onwards. I’ll let folk judge for themselves...

We had two really good games with you guys last season, but yesterday wasn’t high on quality from either side. Thought the draw would have been about right, but there we go.

The penalty is at 2:19 onwards. I’ll let folk judge for themselves...

It was a shocker, but it was only one of many. Your Twitter thought our goal was chopped off for a foul on the keeper, so obviously they had no idea what that was for too. Dean Keenan was lucky to only see a yellow card imo for his challenge on Hamilton, but he should have been booked earlier anyway for trying to drag Chris Hall down in the middle of the park after slipping and losing the ball. 

Just before the penalty James Stokes was beating the last defender for pace, the only way the defender managed to stop him was by grabbing his jersey, and he got away with it. Ultimately we got the benefit of the penalty decision but there were plenty of poor calls against us too. Full highlights at the end of the week might show us more.

It was a shocker, but it was only one of many. Your Twitter thought our goal was chopped off for a foul on the keeper, so obviously they had no idea what that was for too. Dean Keenan was lucky to only see a yellow card imo for his challenge on Hamilton, but he should have been booked earlier anyway for trying to drag Chris Hall down in the middle of the park after slipping and losing the ball. Just before the penalty James Stokes was beating the last defender for pace, the only way the defender managed to stop him was by grabbing his jersey, and he got away with it. Ultimately we got the benefit of the penalty decision but there were plenty of poor calls against us too. Full highlights at the end of the week might show us more.

Keenan is a thug [emoji108]

And in other news no-one will miss Irvine

Strange, one of your members was in the club prior to the game and said how much he missed coming to Meadow Park when we were in the lower league, and was reminded of when you never got to visit when you were in the lower league. At least he got a pee in a good toilet while he was in our club.

5 hours ago, Ardenvohr6 said:

Strange, one of your members was in the club prior to the game and said how much he missed coming to Meadow Park when we were in the lower league, and was reminded of when you never got to visit when you were in the lower league. At least he got a pee in a good toilet while he was in our club.

Banter

Archived