Talbot vs The Buffs today

TFW

10 minutes ago, geo 1909 said:

The boy nisbett told the talbot committee that wardropes dad had phoned an ambulance, it wasnt  until after the game when his dad said he hadnt, it could of been all sorted out a lot quicker if there was more info coming from the ref and those on the park

Well not sure where he got that info from as I got told ambulance was already phoned when I went to speak to buffs physio and manager behind dugout about 5 mins after injury occurred.  Totally agree about lack of communication. Both teams should take note. Thankfully he was able to travel by car to hospital.

Team selection and shape was terrible from strain yesterday. Boylan our wide and Nisbet on the other side offered absolutely nothing. Kilwinning were playing their best football when boylan was straight through the middle with McKenzie and either Monti or Nisbet at the other side pressing high. Talbot were allowed time to play long balls where Wilson bullied buffs defence.

After the game had finished the Kilwinning physio advised me when speaking to him about arrival of ambulance that he did not know anything about such a phone call having  been made although as stated in an earlier comment a Kilwinning player advised us that an ambulance had been called by Michael's father when we asked about phoning for such. However Michael's parents subsequently confirmed that no such call had been made. The physio also stated that the responsibility for the handling of the injury and any associated action was left to him by the referee as he was the expert person.

14 minutes ago, Chis said:

After the game had finished the Kilwinning physio advised me when speaking to him about arrival of ambulance that he did not know anything about such a phone call having  been made although as stated in an earlier comment a Kilwinning player advised us that an ambulance had been called by Michael's father when we asked about phoning for such. However Michael's parents subsequently confirmed that no such call had been made. The physio also stated that the responsibility for the handling of the injury and any associated action was left to him by the referee as he was the expert person.

Not looking to blame anyone it's just a pity the phone call wasn't made. About 40 mins passed before an ambulance was called. What would have happened if it was a more serious incident ? I would also rather the expert person treated the injury and pass the phone call duties onto someone else. Plenty of folk about who could have done so, communication was poor.  Hopefully doesn't happen again, just a bit of a mix up.

Archived