West of Scottish

TheBark

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
To be fair shortlees had half a team against bonnyrigg, including the best player in the ammies missing , sounds like u are describing pele tho, smashing player, and the no5 that day won the man of the match in the Scottish final so likely just an off day.
Skinny older boy?? Boy in middle was standout in that team for me.

• 4 weeks later...
On 20/10/2018 at 18:14, andy25 said:

Harestanes 2 Hurlford Thistle 1
Full-Time

Heard last night that this result has caused questions to be asked of the management team, and that  a hurlford legend is possibly being lined up for the job.mr hay has also supposedly promised the owner the league now.

1 hour ago, Crusher said:

Heard last night that this result has caused questions to be asked of the management team, and that  a hurlford legend is possibly being lined up for the job.mr hay has also supposedly promised the owner the league now.

Been 4 plus years since they last won a major or even got close so don’t think it’s that big a shock. Money down the drain year after year for Mr Hamilton. 

Anyone that pays Amateur players needs there head examined. That is not what the ammie games is about. U play for the Club , ur teammates and ur love of the game and u pay ur way to do it. Then success if it comes ur way is all the more satisfying.

49 minutes ago, Redondo said:

Anyone that pays Amateur players needs there head examined. That is not what the ammie games is about. U play for the Club , ur teammates and ur love of the game and u pay ur way to do it. Then success if it comes ur way is all the more satisfying.

Well said. How any club can take satisfaction from paying players too play at amateur level is beyond me. I don't think any player would play for Hurlford Thistle now unless they were getting paid. Even worse when you are cheating and still can't win a major. Shortlees will beat them too the Premier title this year as well 

Archived