West of Scottish

TheBark

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Write michael off at ur pearl a fit sharp mullen is prob the best at this level imo and add him to shortlees and they will defo be there or there abouts when the trophies are gave out wish billy and all at shortlees all the best

A get the feeling he’s leaving hurlford because hes not there main man. Am not doubting his ability but for me the boy currie is a better player

A get the feeling he’s leaving hurlford because hes not there main man. Am not doubting his ability but for me the boy currie is a better player
Boy Currie was hopeless against shortlees when it mattered last year . Don't think he'll do it in the big games. Not doubting his ability as he can definitely score goals

1 hour ago, Rab-1990 said:
4 hours ago, teddybearsws said:

Boy Currie was hopeless against shortlees when it mattered last year . Don't think he'll do it in the big games. Not doubting his ability as he can definitely score goals

1 through 11 HT were hopeless that day and let's be honest no matter how good a striker you are if you don't get service you can't score goals. I think he's the best player in Ayrshire at the present time with the exception of Knapp 

14 hours ago, BingeDrinker said:

1 through 11 HT were hopeless that day and let's be honest no matter how good a striker you are if you don't get service you can't score goals. I think he's the best player in Ayrshire at the present time with the exception of Knapp 

Imo Currie is quality but needs supply. Mullan n Knapp can change games on their own and playing in same team will ensure lees are champs again. 

21 hours ago, Rab-1990 said:
On 9/16/2018 at 18:36, teddybearsws said:

Not too sure about that he was the best player on the park in the West semi at the end of last season.

23 minutes ago, Rab-1990 said:
2 hours ago, Dindeleux said:
Not too sure about that he was the best player on the park in the West semi at the end of last season.

Who was? None of the players mentioned played in the West semis at end of last season

Maybe I've got the wrong tournament but whatever semi final at Beechwood that Hurlford beat Shortlees (Ayrshire cup maybe) the big man led the line really well.

Archived