Stories from the Courts

On 07/05/2019 at 17:18, ICTJohnboy said:

You probably strayed into the Thule Bar, on the front at Lerwick, near the harbour area.

Just copy and paste this into a Google search box then take your pick from the reports :

thule bar lerwick court reports

Seems half the crimes in Shetland were performed by one Trevor Couper. Still, since he's currently serving 8 months for kicking the shit out of his on-off burd, it's probably safe to visit at the moment. (Hi Trev if you're reading this!)

You probably strayed into the Thule Bar, on the front at Lerwick, near the harbour area.
Just copy and paste this into a Google search box then take your pick from the reports :
thule bar lerwick court reports

Sounds like quite the spot for a beer or 20.

I was close mates with a guy from Shetland whilst at uni. He was back home and some c**t jumped him from behind, causing my friend to fall and seriously injure himself to the point he'd needing cared for the rest of his life.

Think the guy got away with it too. Fucking awful.

9 hours ago, I'm Brian said:

Craigy boy is a fucking weirdo. I mean a proper fucking weirdo. It wouldn't surprise me if he was a serial killer

To be honest, I think he's a bit dolly dimple.  She's obviously running his Twitter.

#moetmoments

37 minutes ago, KnightswoodBear said:

To be honest, I think he's a bit dolly dimple.  She's obviously running his Twitter.

#moetmoments

Our paths have crossed a couple of times. Yeah he could be that. The way he looks at you out the corner of his eye gives you the heebie-jeebies though

Perhaps it's the Moet that causes it

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Moomintroll
Nah was Russell Abercrombie, aka QLP. He did come on here to apologise for what he did, can't remember his alias now.