Boys been punished, apologised and says he’ll learn from it...if I know P&B like I think I do that’ll be the matter closed!
Might take the heat off philpy and those trainers or Magee and his, well, Magee.
The trainers thing has ran its course. Well, maybe not, the soles are gubbed...n

54 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

This thread needs Jeremy Kyle or Jerry Springer to invigilate Kilmarnock life.

I'm 99% sure that we have had local residents appear on Jeremy Kyle before.

I tried to google it to find out.  Didn't get any immediate success (and I'm not going to spend too much time looking) but I found this instead https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/tv/jeremy-kyle-viewers-sickened-after-11821453

Who stole money from Killie?

Michael Johnston.

ETA (for legal reasons) allegedly.

Boys been punished, apologised and says he’ll learn from it...if I know P&B like I think I do that’ll be the matter closed!
Might take the heat off philpy and those trainers or Magee and his, well, Magee.
No event that has ever happened, or is yet to happen, should take the heat off of philpys trainers.

7 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

I'm 99% sure that we have had local residents appear on Jeremy Kyle before.

I tried to google it to find out.  Didn't get any immediate success (and I'm not going to spend too much time looking) but I found this instead https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/tv/jeremy-kyle-viewers-sickened-after-11821453

:lol:

54 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Not sure if nicking 70 odd quid from your girlfriend is worse than the years I stole from from the lives of my ex girlfriends. I may have self worth issues, it was probably the best times of their lives.

Aye, when you left.

3 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Aye, when you left.

You're not still on about the Nolan Sisters album, you can have it if you really want. By post, no more stalking.

1 hour ago, welshbairn said:

You're not still on about the Nolan Sisters album, you can have it if you really want. By post, no more stalking.

I've bought the CD now.

Any Scotsman who uses the term "douche" deserves the death penalty at the very least imo.

29 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

Any Scotsman who uses the term "douche" deserves the death penalty at the very least imo.

Even in the vaginal irrigation context?

One of the twelve steps for Alcoholics Anonymous (I'm not a member it's referenced in the SOpranos btw) is that you should make amends to the people who you have harmed so maybe that is the inspiration for the post earlier in this thread.  Although, given the person who was stolen from doesn't post on P&B I'm not sure why posting it here would be the best way to make amends.  
ETA, I'm not saying that BoydiesBelly is an alcoholic, just that this sort of thing has a background in recovery and self-improvement.

12 hours ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

I've bought the CD now.

I'm sure there's a more PC term you should be using these days. 

Been cited for Jury Duty for the first time ever. Up on 17th June. I'm hoping I don't get selected cause I can't be arsed with it, but if I do it better be something juicy and not just someone not paying a parking ticket or some shite like that.

2 minutes ago, Rugster said:

Been cited for Jury Duty for the first time ever. Up on 17th June. I'm hoping I don't get selected cause I can't be arsed with it, but if I do it better be something juicy and not just someone not paying a parking ticket or some shite like that.

77CFD805-1B92-4517-BE64-CE528A2CB9C6.jpeg

23 minutes ago, Rugster said:

If it's Snafu in the dock for non-payment of his TV licence, find him guilty just for the lolz. 

4 minutes ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

If it's Snafu in the dock for non-payment of his TV licence, find him guilty just for the lolz. 

Might be wunfellaf for bin raking.

29 minutes ago, Rugster said:

Surely with all that’s going on you could be excused?

Is it sheriff court? If so likely to be a serious assault/offensive weapon or relatively lesser sexual type offence, that or a fraud etc. If its high court then likely to be juicier.

Just now, Rowan said:

Surely with all that’s going on you could be excused?

Need a medical exclusion which needs to be for me only, or an invoice proving I will be on holiday at the time.  Strict as f**k.

Dependant on how things are nearer the time I will get a hold of one of the decent doctors and get him to get me out of it, but if all is ok it's really just the same as going to work which I'm doing at the moment anyway. If there are issues and the doctor won't do it (I'm sure he will) I'll just not turn up and take my chances with the fine.