Stories from the Courts

6 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

Probably picked up the credit card fraud idea on here from fellow Killie fans.

If you don't get this reference, PM me your account number and sort code, and I'll look into it for you.

Could have picked it up from his team's history of scamming. I seem to recall them not paying out the correct figure on their half-time 50/50 draws and trousering their ill gotten gains. 

11 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

He's made it private.

He used to follow me and vice versa, had a wee look last night, he's unfollowed me and set his account to private. 

He came across as a wee bit odd at times but never struck me as a fraudster/criminal, is that genuine the story about him scamming credit cards?

1 minute ago, Flybhoy said:

He used to follow me and vice versa, had a wee look last night, he's unfollowed me and set his account to private. 

He came across as a wee bit odd at times but never struck me as a fraudster/criminal, is that genuine the story about him scamming credit cards?

No idea.

2 hours ago, Dee Man said:

Could have picked it up from his team's history of scamming. I seem to recall them not paying out the correct figure on their half-time 50/50 draws and trousering their ill gotten gains. 

I remember a Meadowbank game up at Brechin. My mate bought three programmes (two for collectors who couldn't be at the game). The half-time draw numbers were 83. 84 and 86 (or something like that). The winning number was 85.

To be fair, the prize was a cake, so we weren't particularly bothered. Five minutes after the bus left for home it would have been in somebody's face. Probably mine.

Edited by GordonD

31 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

Yes, he plead guilty on Friday.

26 minutes ago, GordonD said:

I remember a Meadowbank game up at Brechin. My mate bought three programmes (two for collectors who couldn't be at the game). The half-time draw numbers were 83. 84 and 86 (or something like that). The winning number was 85.

To be fair, the prize was a cake, so we weren't particularly bothered. Five minutes after the bus left for home it would have been in somebody's face. Probably mine.

My old man won the 2nd prize half-time draw at Dens. Split the money between the group, went outside and had a parking ticket :lol:. He ended up out of pocket.