Stories from the Courts

An exhibitionist who would sometimes spend up to four hours a day pleasuring himself in front of neighbours has been put on the sex offender’s register.

Multiple times over the course of many weeks, Rory Kerr was spotted exposing himself in his back garden in Boddam – all in plain view of appalled neighbours.

https://www.eveningexpress.co.uk/fp/news/local/exhibitionist-whose-garden-sex-acts-lasted-up-to-four-hours-a-day-given-unpaid-work/

15 hours ago, MEADOWXI said:

4 Hours - Tantric w****r

He was an Aberdonian.

Tight fisted and not wanting to spill anything

ETA: I saw his name is Rory Kerr although he'll be answering to Juan from now on

Edited by tamthebam

• 1 month later...
8 hours ago, Suspect Device said:

So many to choose from near my old home.

Simulated sex on a taxi.

Headbutting a bar window.

A woman hitting the police with a bar and squeezing his genitals.

Fife. Don't ever change.

image.png.7776486f4aa8631589cb1a68674b12e8.png

I've seen that taxi shagger run about a playground waving his willy at school kids.  He was in primary four or five at the time mind (same class* as me), but eventually getting jailed for some form of sexual offence shouldn't really come as a surprise.

If I remember correctly, his defence for shagging the taxi was that he had been celebrating Celtic's treble treble.  As you do.

*as well as another guy who would go on to murder his mum, and a girl who tried to stab another one in P7 (eventually ending up in some young offender's institute).  

Edited by Hedgecutter

• 1 year later...

https://www.rte.ie/news/courts/2022/1219/1342758-robert-redmond-bernard-fogarty-court/

The killers were connected to the murder by DNA, forensics and CCTV of them coming and going from the scene. They were arrested 300 metres from a burning car.

Fogarty was caught with a lighter in his hand and the smell of petrol from his tracksuit bottoms.

In the garda station he tried to wash his hands with Lynx shower gel before they could be forensically swabbed.

He was seen on camera buying three firelogs, two of which were found in the burning car the next day, and one in his own car.

a couple of smart fellas these two.

Edited by Nkomo-A-Gogo

• 1 year later...
On 19/03/2024 at 00:18, Busta Nut said:

Noticed there is a documentary on that Kim the busker guy on soon.

That the despicable devil who betrayed so much trust, got some of his medicine was satisfying.