Stories from the Courts

2 hours ago, senorsoupe said:

Disappointed to find that the fraud was a benefits fiddle and not for pretending he could talk to the dead,

Oddly he didn't see that coming..

• 1 year later...
To be honest, I think he's a bit dolly dimple.  She's obviously running his Twitter.
#moetmoments
She was due back in court yesterday but failed to appear, citing Covid symptoms.

https://www.glasgowtimes.co.uk/news/18736208.jill-sharp-misses-court-date-waiting-coronavirus-test-results/?fbclid=IwAR2_FbVJ6nfiH6nr0FlBUEr36tu-DYiXxSeDEYn-jRoDEiXJe5MM4CMPVyU

A few months back I saw someone whose excuse for driving without a registered vehicle was that their registration plate was independence themed and the DVLA was a pro-union organisation who refused to register his plate.

The policeman attached to the case was of the belief that this was a pre-rehearsed excuse and that the accused believed that not having his car registered would let him speed around the country without being caught.

I reckon if he’d publicised the case then Craig Murray would’ve taken it on pro-bono.

• 11 months later...
On 22/05/2019 at 23:26, I'm Brian said:

Craigy boy is a fucking weirdo. I mean a proper fucking weirdo. It wouldn't surprise me if he was a serial killer

On 23/05/2019 at 09:12, KnightswoodBear said:

To be honest, I think he's a bit dolly dimple.  She's obviously running his Twitter.

#moetmoments

Update

https://mobile.twitter.com/craighale1984?lang=en

45 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Heard he'd passed away from Cancer, a few guys I know from Hamilton knew him and said he was actually a really nice guy, clearly just had questionable taste in women 

1 hour ago, Bert Raccoon said:

Heard he'd passed away from Cancer, a few guys I know from Hamilton knew him and said he was actually a really nice guy, clearly just had questionable taste in women 

Is Jill single and ready to mingle within the terms of her parole?

Asking for a friend.

2 hours ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Is Jill single and ready to mingle within the terms of her parole?

Asking for a friend.

I saw he was dead and it was cos a few Rangers fans on Twitter had saw her on Tinder, a month after he's passed.

2 hours ago, Busta Nut said:

I saw he was dead and it was cos a few Rangers fans on Twitter had saw her on Tinder, a month after he's passed.

I seen that after my post, there seems to be a following claim that the Tinder profile has been faked.

You couldn't make the whole story up!

2 hours ago, Busta Nut said:

12 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

I seen that after my post, there seems to be a following claim that the Tinder profile has been faked.

You couldn't make the whole story up!

John Goodman GIFs | Tenor