Stories from the Courts

Whoever he is, I actually agree with some of his points tbh.

The story had fallen by the wayside some time ago and nobody was really giving a f**k anymore until he bumped it to clear his chest. 

Anyway, let’s face it, he chored about 60 quids worth of food from his ex bird, I can’t see Abercrombie’s 11 hitting the cinemas any time soon.

1 hour ago, Stuart Anderson said:

Ah so he's the Russell A that also stole a substantial amount of money from the football club he claims to support? His posts on here were clearly an attempt at an ego boast thinly veiled as a grovelling apology. 

He's hardly a master criminal and I'm not asking for him to punished further but his attempts at garnering sympathy should be treated with utter disdain. He's sorry that he looks like an utter cretin, he's not sorry for his crimes. 

Furthemore I've no idea what relevance my post count has to the discussion. 

Incorrect.

21 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

Pathetic. 

Get rid of all bitterness, rage and anger, outcry and slander, along with every form of malice. Be kind and tender-hearted to one another, forgiving each other just as in Christ God forgave you.

Edited by Sergeant Wilson

One of the twelve steps for Alcoholics Anonymous (I'm not a member it's referenced in the SOpranos btw) is that you should make amends to the people who you have harmed so maybe that is the inspiration for the post earlier in this thread.  Although, given the person who was stolen from doesn't post on P&B I'm not sure why posting it here would be the best way to make amends.  

ETA, I'm not saying that BoydiesBelly is an alcoholic, just that this sort of thing has a background in recovery and self-improvement.

Edited by ICTChris

Not sure if nicking 70 odd quid from your girlfriend is worse than the years I stole from from the lives of my ex girlfriends. I may have self worth issues, it was probably the best times of their lives.

Boys been punished, apologised and says he’ll learn from it...if I know P&B like I think I do that’ll be the matter closed!
Might take the heat off philpy and those trainers or Magee and his, well, Magee.

Boys been punished, apologised and says he’ll learn from it...if I know P&B like I think I do that’ll be the matter closed!
Might take the heat off philpy and those trainers or Magee and his, well, Magee.
The trainers thing has ran its course. Well, maybe not, the soles are gubbed...n

54 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

This thread needs Jeremy Kyle or Jerry Springer to invigilate Kilmarnock life.

I'm 99% sure that we have had local residents appear on Jeremy Kyle before.

I tried to google it to find out.  Didn't get any immediate success (and I'm not going to spend too much time looking) but I found this instead https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/tv/jeremy-kyle-viewers-sickened-after-11821453

Guest Moomintroll
No event that has ever happened, or is yet to happen, should take the heat off of philpys trainers.

7 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

I'm 99% sure that we have had local residents appear on Jeremy Kyle before.

I tried to google it to find out.  Didn't get any immediate success (and I'm not going to spend too much time looking) but I found this instead https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/tv/jeremy-kyle-viewers-sickened-after-11821453

:lol: