Stories from the Courts

8 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

He's been charged with fraud for stealing my girlfriend's debit card details and ordering shopping from Tesco.  

Honourable chap taking the fall for Mrs itzdrk ordering champagne and condoms to be delivered to his address.

11 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

He's been charged with fraud for stealing my girlfriend's debit card details and ordering shopping from Tesco.  

What a boring thing to spend money on.  A guy I know got his details stolen and they ordered a surfboard in Australia, at least make it interesting.

capital charges can take many months to come to trial,sometimes guys try to stall things by fannying about with their defence teams,sacking  them and taking on new teams thinking the courts have never come across such tactics before. eventually they get told "its happening next week defence team or not", perhaps that's whats happened in this instance

Indictment served by the 80th day, trial started by the 110th day, even in capital trials this is plenty of time

12 hours ago, ICTChris said:

What a boring thing to spend money on.  A guy I know got his details stolen and they ordered a surfboard in Australia, at least make it interesting.

A £4k drone among other things for me,