Clydebank v Hurlford

WitsTheGoalieDain?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got to enjoy these games really, nothing to lose. The start to the season has been remarkable. I feel we are back to where we were at before the talbot game. It feels like if we get something from the game we’ll be there or there abouts come end of the season. 

A win on sat and everyone should start taking us seriously as title contenders. A loss, meh I’d still be delighted overall with where we are at. We can’t be far off last seasons total in September the progress of the team has been excellent.

8 hours ago, Kilbowie Benches said:

Win  the Central Sectional twice and the Central League Cup 3 times.

Just in case anyone thinks we haven’t won anything.

Thats 5 stars we should have round our badge surely?

Sure is if you only played in the Central League, but you take part in the Scottish, West League Premier and the West of Scotland Cup where you play against Ayrshire sides. So if you take these three competitions into consideration  you have won diddly squat.

1 hour ago, Blackie Gold said:

Sure is if you only played in the Central League, but you take part in the Scottish, West League Premier and the West of Scotland Cup where you play against Ayrshire sides. So if you take these three competitions into consideration  you have won diddly squat.

People are on this to talk about tomorrow's game if you haven't got anything to say about it go and talk about your own team if you can get anyone to listen 

1 hour ago, steviethebankie said:

People are on this to talk about tomorrow's game if you haven't got anything to say about it go and talk about your own team if you can get anyone to listen 

Okay beaten both teams this season and I can't see your defence coping with the Hurlford attack. Don't try and tackle Robertson in the box and have plenty of ballboys on the day it might give you a fighting chance. Caddis will rattle in a hat trick if you don't keep an eye on him. Prediction Clydebank 1 Hurlford 4

Okay beaten both teams this season and I can't see your defence coping with the Hurlford attack. Don't try and tackle Robertson in the box and have plenty of ballboys on the day it might give you a fighting chance. Caddis will rattle in a hat trick if you don't keep an eye on him. Prediction Clydebank 1 Hurlford 4
Only 1 player booked for diving last Ford / Bot game ! WAS NOT ROSCO

41 minutes ago, minesalager said:
1 hour ago, Blackie Gold said:

Only 1 player booked for diving last Ford / Bot game ! WAS NOT ROSCO

Who was that then?

I think this could literaly end up anything tbh. We've tightened up defensively since Peasey game ... not lost a goal at home to Blasties and away to Buffs and Glens but Hurlford are going great guns attacking wise. Could be a high scoring game ... prob 0-0 now :)

Parking is difficult unless you're there early and can park on Lochburn Rd. There's a sports centre on other side of Maryhill Rd ... sometimes parking at side of that or in surrounding streets ... it's only a cpl of mins from the park. Safe trip 

Archived