• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
Sign in to follow this  
Irvine Meadow

Player Available for Transfer

Another thread ruined by the same guys who seem to want to talk about the same guff on every thread, regardless of the topic. P&B isn't worth reading at the moment.

How did the boy Mackay start all this pish . Darvel on the darvel thread fair enough. Darvel on the whitletts thread suggests a bit of fear or jealousy. Darvel on a thread about a meadow player being released smells of an attempt at world domination. 

Edited by Glenbuck Nosepicker

11 hours ago, glensmad said:

Another thread ruined by the same guys who seem to want to talk about the same guff on every thread, regardless of the topic. P&B isn't worth reading at the moment.

Agreed. Far too much anger and hostility

12 hours ago, glensmad said:

If you can’t beat them...

life is too serious. 

36 minutes ago, iPhone said:

Well don’t read!

Ok, we'll run with this. How would this be possible? 

Hypothetical situation - I open a thread and it seems like a good wee read, I continue reading and am met with Darvel Legend talking about how such and such is a rotter because he once done something naughty or some other bad egg talking about how he will fight for his right to party etc etc etc. What am I supposed to do? I can't unread things. 

In the words of the great Vera Lynn "Fitbaw is a gentlemans game and people need to respect that fact"

2 minutes ago, Thatsvulgar said:

Ok, we'll run with this. How would this be possible? 

Hypothetical situation - I open a thread and it seems like a good wee read, I continue reading and am met with Darvel Legend talking about how such and such is a rotter because he once done something naughty or some other bad egg talking about how he will fight for his right to party etc etc etc. What am I supposed to do? I can't unread things. 

In the words of the great Vera Lynn "Fitbaw is a gentlemans game and people need to respect that fact"

You don’t win anything by being a gentleman on a football pitch. Even the best lie, cheat and steal.  

Maradona hand of god.

Tierry Henry v Ireland.

Ronaldo provoking Rooney.

All the diving! Offside goals that are given, the player might know but he’s not running about telling people to chop it off or he doesn’t stop before shooting to say I’m offside. 

And we love it all when it’s our team that gets the advantage from it!!

Times must of change since Vera Lynn’s days. I’ve seen old videos from back then, the world was black and white.

17 minutes ago, iPhone said:

You don’t win anything by being a gentleman on a football pitch. Even the best lie, cheat and steal.  

Maradona hand of god.

Tierry Henry v Ireland.

Ronaldo provoking Rooney.

All the diving! Offside goals that are given, the player might know but he’s not running about telling people to chop it off or he doesn’t stop before shooting to say I’m offside. 

And we love it all when it’s our team that gets the advantage from it!!

Times must of change since Vera Lynn’s days. I’ve seen old videos from back then, the world was black and white.

Vera was ahead of her time! Had both her tits pierced. 

There are a few gentlemen left in the game these days believe it or not.  Hard to come by but the do exist. 

14 minutes ago, Thatsvulgar said:

Vera was ahead of her time! Had both her tits pierced. 

There are a few gentlemen left in the game these days believe it or not.  Hard to come by but the do exist. 

I don’t find it hard to believe