Player Available for Transfer

Irvine Meadow

36 minutes ago, iPhone said:

Well don’t read!

Ok, we'll run with this. How would this be possible? 

Hypothetical situation - I open a thread and it seems like a good wee read, I continue reading and am met with Darvel Legend talking about how such and such is a rotter because he once done something naughty or some other bad egg talking about how he will fight for his right to party etc etc etc. What am I supposed to do? I can't unread things. 

In the words of the great Vera Lynn "Fitbaw is a gentlemans game and people need to respect that fact"

2 minutes ago, Thatsvulgar said:

Ok, we'll run with this. How would this be possible? 

Hypothetical situation - I open a thread and it seems like a good wee read, I continue reading and am met with Darvel Legend talking about how such and such is a rotter because he once done something naughty or some other bad egg talking about how he will fight for his right to party etc etc etc. What am I supposed to do? I can't unread things. 

In the words of the great Vera Lynn "Fitbaw is a gentlemans game and people need to respect that fact"

You don’t win anything by being a gentleman on a football pitch. Even the best lie, cheat and steal.  

Maradona hand of god.

Tierry Henry v Ireland.

Ronaldo provoking Rooney.

All the diving! Offside goals that are given, the player might know but he’s not running about telling people to chop it off or he doesn’t stop before shooting to say I’m offside. 

And we love it all when it’s our team that gets the advantage from it!!

Times must of change since Vera Lynn’s days. I’ve seen old videos from back then, the world was black and white.

17 minutes ago, iPhone said:

You don’t win anything by being a gentleman on a football pitch. Even the best lie, cheat and steal.  

Maradona hand of god.

Tierry Henry v Ireland.

Ronaldo provoking Rooney.

All the diving! Offside goals that are given, the player might know but he’s not running about telling people to chop it off or he doesn’t stop before shooting to say I’m offside. 

And we love it all when it’s our team that gets the advantage from it!!

Times must of change since Vera Lynn’s days. I’ve seen old videos from back then, the world was black and white.

Vera was ahead of her time! Had both her tits pierced. 

There are a few gentlemen left in the game these days believe it or not.  Hard to come by but the do exist. 

Archived