Player Available for Transfer

Irvine Meadow

3 hours ago, Darvel legend said:

ideal , keeps the vultures away

Even if we did know who he was we wouldn’t be fucking interested. 

It keeps the vultures away ha, so does clapping or movement. 

Saying that, you don’t get much of that at a Darvel game this weather.

1 minute ago, DanMan said:

I dont think so mate. But I do like the way you big up your team

There’s bigging up and there’s what DL does. He bigs them up so high that they are currently in outer space, which would explain the lack of atmosphere at a Darvel game lately.

13 minutes ago, iPhone said:

There’s bigging up and there’s what DL does. He bigs them up so high that they are currently in outer space, which would explain the lack of atmosphere at a Darvel game lately.

Aye ? Go and ask the arthurlie fans about that and that’s us no won a game yet 

1 minute ago, Darvel legend said:

You don’t need to tell me yous haven’t won a game yet, it’s the funniest thing this year. If they had stated that in Edinburgh it would have won the best joke at the fringe festival.

15 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

Serious question for you DL.. Rossvale win their game in hand and go 2nd. That would mean you have 3 points. 2 against the top 2 in the league. Does that not worry you? Can they not be bothered with the other games. 

Serious question for you DL.. Rossvale win their game in hand and go 2nd. That would mean you have 3 points. 2 against the top 2 in the league. Does that not worry you? Can they not be bothered with the other games. 

No mate listen I love a wind up but I still believe in these guys and I do believe we will win 6 or 7 on the trot , if I’m wrong it won’t be the first time and I will put my hands up and say so but know what I will say the same thing next season as we will get it right 

Rossvale are 5/1 to win league we are a 50/1 shot but at Darvel they scored with their only chance in the first half and had only one other chance right at the death where our keeper has a double wonder save 

we dominated the full game and If we had won that game we would probably have won the rest of them but the only thing we are lacking right now is confidence 

No mate listen I love a wind up but I still believe in these guys and I do believe we will win 6 or 7 on the trot , if I’m wrong it won’t be the first time and I will put my hands up and say so but know what I will say the same thing next season as we will get it right 
Rossvale are 5/1 to win league we are a 50/1 shot but at Darvel they scored with their only chance in the first half and had only one other chance right at the death where our keeper has a double wonder save 
we dominated the full game and If we had won that game we would probably have won the rest of them but the only thing we are lacking right now is confidence 

You weren’t 50s at the start of the season, only now because of where you are

Your team is shite your never winning 6 or 7 in a row 🤣🤣

7 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

As I explained. Rossvale went into that game 6 players short, but showed fight and determination to get a result. As you say could even have won it. That is the difference

As I explained. Rossvale went into that game 6 players short, but showed fight and determination to get a result. As you say could even have won it. That is the difference

I’ve no even mentioned injuries we have had to very important players as I thought we could get thru it with the squad we have but hey ho we will turn the corner 

1 minute ago, Darvel legend said:

I’ve no even mentioned injuries we have had to very important players as I thought we could get thru it with the squad we have but hey ho we will turn the corner 

The money yous have spent you really would have a cheek to mention injuries. 

And you just have. 

Archived