Top 5 c***s from BBC news programmes

Miguel Sanchez

Pictures optional but very, very useful. 

Image result for sally nugent

5. Sally Nugent - Sports

Absolutely guaranteed to own about ten cats, she presents sports news in the morning with the air of your still single auntie at Christmas who's only ever followed it to try and make friends. Plus, look at that fucking face. 

Image result for chris mason bbc

4. Chris Mason - Politics

If you're unfamiliar with his work, go on to youtube and type in "Peter O'Hanraha-Hanrahan" and you'll see it copied exactly. 

Image result for matt taylor bbc

3. Matt Taylor - Weather

Pictured here reporting on the coming apocalypse in London, The North and Aberdeen, or perhaps the rise of Nazism in those places, this is not a normal man. He was completely inoffensive to me until there was one tragic day where the weather became news. I think it was during the heatwave this past summer. For comment on the segment they featured this gonk sat at a desk talking about it, but in the exact same manner he does the weather. Same inflections, same tone, same rhythm. It makes me think he spends his entire life talking and walking around as if he's giving a weather forecast - doing everything in the same way. 

Image result for chris mclaughlin bbc

2. Chris McLaughlin - Celtic Football Club

I worded the premise of this thread specifically so a consensus top five of Pat Bonner, Chick Young, David Currie, Liam Macleod and this welt wouldn't be reached too quickly, but this smug looking baldy tadger appears on the news regularly. The face, the voice, the undying love of Brendan Rodgers, as far as I can see this is a man playing a character. Sadly he's taken it too far and the character has consumed him, leaving only a tiny voice inside his head screaming to be let out, and me screaming at the telly whenever I have to see him. 

Image result for naga munchetty

1. Naga Munchetty - Filling Me With So Much Rage at Quarter Past Six in the Morning I Can Actually Get Out of Bed and Go to Work

When Prince died I had the tremendous fortune to be watching BBC Breakfast the following morning. Lisa Stansfield was a guest and they were talking about him. Lisa gave the distinct impression of being blootered at half seven in the morning - fair play. Naga here, however, told a story. On her 21st birthday her and a few pals went to their student union for a night out. Prince was playing a gig there the same night. After he'd played Naga and her pals were dancing, and one of Prince's men came over and said Prince wanted to dance with her. I have never heard a story with such a visceral DID YE AYE reaction. This inane Art Attack Head lookalike is the absolute worst sort of person to have on television at six o'clock in the morning. Either by BBC decree or some tragic personality defect she feels this is a time for banter, for a supposedly aspirational-to-the-middle-class sort of shite which tries to be as far reaching and inclusive as possible while offering nothing of any insight or worth. She's obsessed with the weather and high temperatures, and feels her own disappointment at it not being thirty-plus degrees is shared by whatever poor unfortunate b*****d that has to see her on the telly. 

I posted about this on P&B when it happened, but earlier this year there was a weather forecast. As I recall the temperatures were something like 25 in Norwich and Aberdeen, and 15 in Edinburgh. If not, they were comparably far apart in those places. Once the forecast was over she asked whoever was presenting it "Is it common to have temperatures like that? 25 in Norwich and 15 in - Scotland." You could tell she stuttered because she couldn't remember what part of Scotland it was. As if the whole of Scotland is thirty miles wide and gets all the weather at the same time. I realise how petty this part sounds but if I were to list everything awful she does on the telly in the morning I'd be here all day. You've heard enough. I have to go before I start choking on my own rage. 

Bushell - tedious self important little arsehole

Witchell - Just retire or die or both

Schafenaker / Danaos - When I want to see a couple of tits presenting the weather I don't mean either of these guys

Walker - Thinks he is funny on BBC Breakfast - is a brainless muppet

Stayt - Like Walker - just older and stupider

• 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, MEADOWXI said:

https://www.bbc.com/news/correspondents/briantaylor

Brian Taylor seems to grow by the minute

Maybe I'm a rabid Yesser but the referendum coverage cemented him as someone I wouldn't tire of slapping.

Edited by Edmond Dantès

Maybe I'm a rabid Yesser but the referendum coverage cemented him as someone I wouldn't tire of slapping.

Hawl you! He might be inept but leave see hands alone.

Honestly, next time he’s on don’t listen but look at his wee baby hands. Excellent viewing.

• 2 weeks later...
On 13/09/2018 at 12:19, eez-eh said:

Can’t believe you missed out these two whompercunts

_46887157_-1.jpg

Laura-Kuenssberg.jpg

Thats the bitch i was thinking of but i couldn,t mind her name. Perhaps this should be on the People you dislike for no apparent reason thread but nevertheless i cant fucking stand the woman.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

What annoys me the most, Sally Nugent, other than the quarter of a million she gets from the BBC for being crap at her job is that she thought she would boast that she was thrown out of Harrods after coming back from holiday for being inappropriately dressed, really? Yeh we all go to Harrods to do a bit shopping when we get home from holiday you mug.

On 13/09/2018 at 11:43, Miguel Sanchez said:

Pictures optional but very, very useful. 

Image result for sally nugent

5. Sally Nugent - Sports

Absolutely guaranteed to own about ten cats, she presents sports news in the morning with the air of your still single auntie at Christmas who's only ever followed it to try and make friends. Plus, look at that fucking face. 

Image result for chris mason bbc

4. Chris Mason - Politics

If you're unfamiliar with his work, go on to youtube and type in "Peter O'Hanraha-Hanrahan" and you'll see it copied exactly. 

Image result for matt taylor bbc

3. Matt Taylor - Weather

Pictured here reporting on the coming apocalypse in London, The North and Aberdeen, or perhaps the rise of Nazism in those places, this is not a normal man. He was completely inoffensive to me until there was one tragic day where the weather became news. I think it was during the heatwave this past summer. For comment on the segment they featured this gonk sat at a desk talking about it, but in the exact same manner he does the weather. Same inflections, same tone, same rhythm. It makes me think he spends his entire life talking and walking around as if he's giving a weather forecast - doing everything in the same way. 

Image result for chris mclaughlin bbc

2. Chris McLaughlin - Celtic Football Club

I worded the premise of this thread specifically so a consensus top five of Pat Bonner, Chick Young, David Currie, Liam Macleod and this welt wouldn't be reached too quickly, but this smug looking baldy tadger appears on the news regularly. The face, the voice, the undying love of Brendan Rodgers, as far as I can see this is a man playing a character. Sadly he's taken it too far and the character has consumed him, leaving only a tiny voice inside his head screaming to be let out, and me screaming at the telly whenever I have to see him. 

Image result for naga munchetty

1. Naga Munchetty - Filling Me With So Much Rage at Quarter Past Six in the Morning I Can Actually Get Out of Bed and Go to Work

When Prince died I had the tremendous fortune to be watching BBC Breakfast the following morning. Lisa Stansfield was a guest and they were talking about him. Lisa gave the distinct impression of being blootered at half seven in the morning - fair play. Naga here, however, told a story. On her 21st birthday her and a few pals went to their student union for a night out. Prince was playing a gig there the same night. After he'd played Naga and her pals were dancing, and one of Prince's men came over and said Prince wanted to dance with her. I have never heard a story with such a visceral DID YE AYE reaction. This inane Art Attack Head lookalike is the absolute worst sort of person to have on television at six o'clock in the morning. Either by BBC decree or some tragic personality defect she feels this is a time for banter, for a supposedly aspirational-to-the-middle-class sort of shite which tries to be as far reaching and inclusive as possible while offering nothing of any insight or worth. She's obsessed with the weather and high temperatures, and feels her own disappointment at it not being thirty-plus degrees is shared by whatever poor unfortunate b*****d that has to see her on the telly. 

I posted about this on P&B when it happened, but earlier this year there was a weather forecast. As I recall the temperatures were something like 25 in Norwich and Aberdeen, and 15 in Edinburgh. If not, they were comparably far apart in those places. Once the forecast was over she asked whoever was presenting it "Is it common to have temperatures like that? 25 in Norwich and 15 in - Scotland." You could tell she stuttered because she couldn't remember what part of Scotland it was. As if the whole of Scotland is thirty miles wide and gets all the weather at the same time. I realise how petty this part sounds but if I were to list everything awful she does on the telly in the morning I'd be here all day. You've heard enough. I have to go before I start choking on my own rage. 

Three and a half years later, all five of these gimps are still regulars in the morning and I could add another five. All of them could be political reporters. End the License Fee now.