Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Div

Pie and Bovril Nostaliga Mobile Phone Cases

Recommended Posts

060918-phone-cases.jpg

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors.

These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams.

Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose!

This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range.

Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE.

What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV

Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below.

https://bit.ly/2M5laZs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

Whoever chose that Dumbarton strip should probably just resign from their job and re-enter the sea.

You can hardly expect whoever chose it to be aware that it is the worst strip we have had in our history. Just request a 1971/72 season one and you'll be fine.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Nowhereman said:

You can hardly expect whoever chose it to be aware that it is the worst strip we have had in our history. Just request a 1971/72 season one and you'll be fine.

Just find it weird that anyone would look at our catalogue of strips and choose that one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There's no Cowdenbeath strips?  I'm outraged by this as we've had some fantastic kits over the years.

For example -

cowdenbeath 1991cowdenbeath 1994-95

Just seen you can request designs so ignore this...

Edited by The Minertaur

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Nowhereman said:

You can hardly expect whoever chose it to be aware that it is the worst strip we have had in our history. Just request a 1971/72 season one and you'll be fine.

This kit wasnt actually chosen by us... a Dumbarton fan requested it! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, The Minertaur said:

There's no Cowdenbeath strips?  I'm outraged by this as we've had some fantastic kits over the years.

For example -

cowdenbeath 1991cowdenbeath 1994-95

Just seen you can request designs so ignore this...

Yup... we take requests :) cost the same as the cases already listed on the site... but of course you can pick whichever year/kit you want!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Div said:

060918-phone-cases.jpg

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors.

These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams.

Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose!

This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range.

Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE.

What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV

Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below.

https://bit.ly/2M5laZs

Whos is the strip underneath Celtic and to the right of Raith Rovers?

I feel I should recognise it. It reminds me of The Rangers who started playing at Ibrox in 2012. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Boghead ranter said:

Can you do a case with this?

Aitkenarmy.JPG.6fed01e90ea896478524b871950ddf19.JPG

Are you going to put above the fireplace to keep the kids back from it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/14/2018 at 08:15, Boghead ranter said:

Can you do a case with this?

Aitkenarmy.JPG.6fed01e90ea896478524b871950ddf19.JPG

Never knew Harald Brattbakk was a Sons fan. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×