Thursday Night Thread

lichtie23

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, lichtie23 said:

The scary thing is that if the Browns had a decent kicker in the opening 2 games they would currently be 3-0

*Started Baker Mayfield.

1 hour ago, thekorean said:

Gotta let Bowles walk at the end of the season, draft quality offensive linesmen, and hire Sean McVay type coach.

No question. Bowles is the world's most boring man and it reflects in his leadership of the team. 

Browns first win since Christmas Eve 2016 (and they only won once that season). They’ve had 11 first round picks between 2009-2016 and none of them are on the Browns roster.

Their two first rounders from this season looked good, as did Garret. A new day for the Browns.

Rams will win this one surely, the Vikes should at least be better prepared after what happened before the bills game was potentially playing on their minds. Either way I'd still fancy rams by a few points in LA but if Cousins plays like he did in Green bay who knows.

Rams will win this one surely, the Vikes should at least be better prepared after what happened before the bills game was potentially playing on their minds. Either way I'd still fancy rams by a few points in LA but if Cousins plays like he did in Green bay who knows.

Talib on IR and Peters an injury concern. Cousins could do some damage against there backups

Talib on IR and Peters an injury concern. Cousins could do some damage against there backups
Tbh there's more than enough quality on offence for us to put up a good score against them, last week was obviously a blip and I'd expect us to be much improved this week. The biggest concern is the D, usually lights out good but since the NFC championship game have been average - poor each week.

Gutted I can't stay up for it, got loads of wedding stuff to pick up tomorrow but I'll find half an hour to watch it through at some point.

Tbh there's more than enough quality on offence for us to put up a good score against them, last week was obviously a blip and I'd expect us to be much improved this week. The biggest concern is the D, usually lights out good but since the NFC championship game have been average - poor each week.

Gutted I can't stay up for it, got loads of wedding stuff to pick up tomorrow but I'll find half an hour to watch it through at some point.

Everson Griffin missing with a mental health issue as well I believe.

Everson Griffin missing with a mental health issue as well I believe.
Yeah, that's what I was meaning earlier about Sunday and the players not preparing correctly, big, big loss but obviously much more important things for him just now.

Any idea what’s up with him? Iv not read anything
From what I read the team were concerned about his mental health and told him not to come back to the team until he had undergone a mental health evaluation. He then turned up at the team hotel threatening to shoot people if they didn't let him in his room the day before the game. He then tried to break into Trae waynes house before being arrested. He's undergoing treatment just now.

From what I read the team were concerned about his mental health and told him not to come back to the team until he had undergone a mental health evaluation. He then turned up at the team hotel threatening to shoot people if they didn't let him in his room the day before the game. He then tried to break into Trae waynes house before being arrested. He's undergoing treatment just now.

Damn. CTE written all over that

Archived