Thursday Night Thread

lichtie23

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, Brummie Clyde said:

AJ Green got me nearly 25 points :thumsup2

On that performance by the Ravens, you wonder just how bad the Bills are?...,

Nah not really.  Tend to always give the home team in a Thursday Night game a 7 point lead.  

Saying that the Bills are worse than bad.  

I don't know how tonight will go. Browns defense is legit and their front 4 with Garrett, Ogunjobi and Ogbah are terrifying. I can see us not being able to establish the run game again and Darnold having to throw it a lot, leading to a lot of sacks and an interception or two. On the other hand, Tyrod Taylor is holding this team back in a big fucking way and I think we can stifle them on that side of the ball. 

I will never bet against my boys. Jets 19-17 Browns

giphy.gif 

I fancy the Jets to win this. Landry is unlikely to be 100% so that should stifle their passing game. Carlos Hyde could be the Browns main man but he’s not really a game breaker.

Darnold is settling in well and has a nice rapport with Enuwa building. Get the run game going and the Cleveland D could get tired allowing some big plays for the Jets.

Jets 7 Browns 3

This reminds me of the Dolphins game. Browns starting with great field position on every drive and we are pinned inside our own 10 on every drive.

Jets blitzing Tyrod on every single play and it's worked so far. Big play coming at some point if the rush doesn't make it.

Archived