Plum

jamamafegan

Does anyone use this? I’ve not long signed up after I heard some good reviews about it.

Basically it’s an app that lives in your facebook messenger and puts money aside for you based on what you spend. A few people I’ve talked to say they’ve put a decent wedge of cash away and barely notice it coming out of their account. I’m wanting to save up for some stuff so I’m giving it a bash but keen to hear how others get on with it.

https://friends.withplum.com/r/pMWNbH

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Referral link? What's in it for you?

Well spotted. [emoji57] I (and anyone else who decides to join) can make a few quid by getting others - be them friends, family or fellow PnB members - to sign up.

I use this weird thing called savings account.

I would class this as a savings account.

1 hour ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

You're a plum.

This.

16 minutes ago, jamamafegan said:

Well spotted. emoji57.png I (and anyone else who decides to join) can make a few quid by getting others - be them friends, family or fellow PnB members - to sign up.

I would class this as a savings account.

And a shitehouse.

How does the company make money from this service?
Do they take a cut of your money?

No they don’t take a cut of your money. If they did I would just use a saving account with a bank - problem is I’m terrible at saving and apparently this app is good at doing it for you. I googled it and I’m happy that it’s legit and not some George Agdgdgwngo job.

8 minutes ago, jamamafegan said:

No they don’t take a cut of your money. If they did I would just use a saving account with a bank - problem is I’m terrible at saving and apparently this app is good at doing it for you. I googled it and I’m happy that it’s legit and not some George Agdgdgwngo job.

How do they make money to pay you for referrals?

Why didn't you tell people in the first post you made about making a few quid when people sign up to it ?

I cheekily threw the link in at the end to see if anybody would fancy it. Hey, I’m not trying to sell anything - if folk want to sign up they can. All the info is google and on the link I posted. I signed up from one of my Facebook friends links and helped them make a quick buck so I’m entitled to do the same - as are you or anyone else. It’s a free for all Gman. If you get your mates on board and earn some beer money you can thank me later. Hell, I’d even chuck in an original can of Irn Bru just for you for joining. I’m a good man, Gman. Everyone’s a winner here.

Archived