Clyde v Albion Rovers

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Willing to add more to this, Ednburgh, annan, berwick, elgin in our leaugue, lolrtrose, arbroath east fife, lolfar, my opinion but i think its embarassing where 'clubs basisclly dont care.

None of these ahem """clubs"" have and will ever do anything.

Before folk go off their nuts at me, simply ask whats the point, which no one will ever answer.

Mind that time peterhead then us then east fife all won the league at your ground in 3 consecutive years while yous scrambled around the bottom of the league desperate to finish 9th with a budget that any other team would have won the league with

Only signing a rapist and paying him a rediculos among of money to stay has given yous the chance of going up

Mind that time peterhead then us then east fife all won the league at your ground in 3 consecutive years ...

Would that be around the time Rovers spunked all their money away on "pay what you want" season tickets and charitable donations merely to gain favourable press headlines putting their clubs very existence into question a few seasons later?

Mind that time peterhead then us then east fife all won the league at your ground in 3 consecutive years while yous scrambled around the bottom of the league desperate to finish 9th with a budget that any other team would have won the league with 
Only signing a rapist and paying him a rediculos among of money to stay has given yous the chance of going up

You seem angry petal.
Have you spent any of that cup money on your dump of a ground yet?

I don't get angry with you lot haha yous are insignificant to us. We just can't bring ourselves to care about yous that much. Pretty much the way almost all of Scottish football feel about you to be honest.

Yous seem so happy to beat us 1-0, more 1 sided than the scoreline suggests I don't need to tell yous that but still 1-0

Our worst team in 20-30 years and your best in what 12? At least.

Surly it's expected so yous just get on with it.

A bad day when the biggest thing to happen to your band of inbred gypsy fans is beating the rovers

Remember that time yous used to own a ground? I don't. How is it being 3rd in line behind a boys club and rugby. The only people behind yous seem to be eastfield amateurs who will probably end up ahead of yous soon enough too

I don't get angry with you lot haha yous are insignificant to us. We just can't bring ourselves to care about yous that much. Pretty much the way almost all of Scottish football feel about you to be honest.

Yous seem so happy to beat us 1-0, more 1 sided than the scoreline suggests I don't need to tell yous that but still 1-0

A bad day when the biggest thing to happen to your band of inbred gypsy fans is beating the rovers

Remember that time yous used to own a ground? I don't. How is it being 3rd in line behind a boys club and rugby. The only people behind yous seem to be eastfield amateurs who will probably end up ahead of yous soon enough too

. good-good-let-the-hate-flow-through-you.jpg

8 hours ago, Chris_the_rover said:

Word tae the wise. Taps Aff suits some mare than others :o

If only Clyde fans put as much energy into outing rapists from their club as they do at telling other fans they are irrelevant. Funny old world. 

Was it not Chris the rover that was stating we were the irrelevance? Or were you just selective reading?

Archived