Clyde v Albion Rovers

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Worried what might happen if we have an injury crisis, now we are down to our last 117 players.
I'm sure our manager Tony McInally would sort that out.

Be interesting to see if this Albion Rovers team are worse than the team that Stuart "wrong tactics" Millar managed to put together. That team had the previously mentioned JC Hutchison in goal and a host of other junior players.

We really should be winning this one fairly comfortably.

54 minutes ago, Only one David Marsh said:

Iain Gray at the back Kevin watt in attack.... 

Punks in the back, c'mon and attract to

Clan in da front, let your feet stomp...

5 hours ago, SLClyde said:

Lewis (Wilson) and Gary (Fisher) were out and have really added to the group now they are back. 

Must be bad if Lewis Wilson is adding to the group. 

More puzzling is that we finished ninth last season.

18 hours ago, Clyde soccer trendy said:

We should win this comfortably.

Clyde should be on a high after Annan whereas Albion can’t find a win.

So I’m going.....

Clyde 1 Rovers 2

Rest easy. Will be a comfortable home win and the fans will go home wondering how on earth they didn't score more. Our management/coaching and playing staff are so woefully out of their depth it's laughable.

Rest easy. Will be a comfortable home win and the fans will go home wondering how on earth they didn't score more. Our management/coaching and playing staff are so woefully out of their depth it's laughable.
Ain't pleasant when your team hits the skids like rovers at the moment we have had it in the past. I hope the rovers get it together at some point after today of course

We were rubbish after about 35 minutes but I never had any fear of us not winning that game. It looked like we a few not up for it today and Goodwillie probably had the worst game of his career but hey, a win’s a win.

I think Rovers fans have somewhat accepted this but it’s not looking good at all unless some money to strengthen appears from somewhere.

First half is the most dominant and one sided game I've seen from us in a long time. Albion Rovers seemed happy to let us have the ball and gave us plenty of time. We really should have added to Mcniff's goal. Goodwillie shot wide from a similar position to where Mcniff scored and the Albion keeper made a stunning save from Lamont, I think, after saving a Love shot. McStay and Rankin played really well in the first half but were poor in the second.

Second half was pretty lackluster. Lamont went close with a couple of long range efforts and Goodwillie missed a one on one and then made a mess of the rebound. Worst game from Goodwillie in a long time. Albion never looked like scoring and looked poor all over the pitch. Karim come on late in the game and looked decent over done it a few times.

Archived