Snowflake Big Brother  

35 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

15 minutes ago, scottsdad said:

I was in the queue at Aldi a few weeks ago, standing behind a couple of teenagers - a guy and a girl. They were talking about someone they know, and the girl (with a strong Edinburgh accent...) was saying "yeah, she's suuuuuch a bitch. Anyway, I've kept all the stuff she posted on Facebook, and told her that I will take it to the police if she doesn't stop it right now..."

I was a bit intrigued, and listened for more. Turns out the girl in the shop had posted a picture of a teddy bear on Facebook, and another lassie was taking the pish about it. Police, for that? Jesus...

Disgusting misogynistic dogwhistling that undermines the historical oppression of womyn, scottsdad. It's people like you with your free thought who underline just how far we have to go.

People like the "bitch" will thankfully learn to keep quiet or report themselves for Wrongthink Reeducation in the coming 'Progressive' Utopia we're building towards.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, coprolite said:

Not all dystopias are nightmares:

i believe you would call these feminazis? doesn't seem such a bad idea.

download-1.jpg

Powell's rivers of blood just took on a whole new meaning.

• 3 weeks later...

Manchester Students Union bans clapping as it can trigger anxiety among students at events. Jazz hands to be used instead.

I mean how insane is that and what will come next?

'We're snowflakes, nobody likes us and we care this could be bad for our mental health.'

Manchester Students Union bans clapping as it can trigger anxiety among students at events. Jazz hands to be used instead.
'We're snowflakes, nobody likes us and we care this could be bad for our mental health.'

IMG_1348.jpg

^^^ Triggered! Anyway it's not a ban, just a recommendation.

Ban, recommendation, even discussing the idea of replacing clapping and whooping  is borderline insane and the NUS seem to think it's a good idea.

'Delegates at last year’s NUS conference said that students who whoop, cheer and clap should face “consequences”.

How would you like  if Falkirk fans started to discuss replacing clapping and whooping with jazz hands . Okay I'm guessing there's not a lot of clapping and whooping at Falkirk these days.

3 hours ago, LeeVanTeeth said:

When I read into it more it was entirely sane.

One of the members of the MSU has sever anxiety and one of the things that triggers her panic attacks is loud applause. f**k knows why. Although that member is currently undertaking CBT to get over it she's not quite there yet. So while that member if a member o the MSU they've asked other members not to applaud but, instead, show their appreciation in a visual way.

I really don't see what the issue here in the slightest. Would excluding someone with mental health problems be a better idea?

I've got tinnitus. I now choose to avoid going to loud concerts rather than try and insist bands play acoustic sets and draw attention to myself in the process.

If clapping somehow gave me panic attacks I would avoid going anywhere where there was a big possibility of clapping. Either that or try and face up to my fears.

8 hours ago, LeeVanTeeth said:

They need a boot up their backsides and told to grow the fcuk up.

On 05/10/2018 at 13:08, LeeVanTeeth said:

How would you like  if Falkirk fans started to discuss replacing clapping and whooping with jazz hands . Okay I'm guessing there's not a lot of clapping and whooping at Falkirk these days.

Oooh. Topical. You should go on HIGNFY. 

'Progressive' totalitarian nannies Google, a world leader in information search/provision, take a terrifying leaf out of the Chinese Communist Party playbook and propose that they are 'The Good Censor'.

https://www.scribd.com/document/390521673/The-Good-Censor-GOOGLE-LEAK

If only someone had been pointing out this 'Alt-right' 'conspiracy theory' silencing, censorship, and front page curation of Rightthink over the last few years :rolleyes:

On 05/10/2018 at 14:59, AsimButtHitsASix said:

When I read into it more it was entirely sane.

One of the members of the MSU has sever anxiety and one of the things that triggers her panic attacks is loud applause. f**k knows why. Although that member is currently undertaking CBT to get over it she's not quite there yet. So while that member if a member o the MSU they've asked other members not to applaud but, instead, show their appreciation in a visual way.

I really don't see what the issue here in the slightest. Would excluding someone with mental health problems be a better idea?

Aye probably. Imagine being triggered by clapping so you join an organisation where clapping is inherent then ask people not to clap.

Archived