Kilbirnie Ladeside Squad

Bellsdale Boy

27 minutes ago, Bellsdale Boy said:

Can any Ladeside fan please post latest full squad and management for Saturday's Match Programme?

Checked website and it hasn't been updated for a few months.

Thanks in advance.

Leaving your self open for all sorts of names now.

I will start it off

Mike Hunt, Bennie factor and Hugh Jazz, are 3 of the back 4

Keepers
Grant Hay
Joe Wilton

Defence
Cory Hughes
Reon Juskoviak
Mick OByrne
Ryan Mcreath
David Gray
Gavin Mitchell

Midfield
David Anderson
David Anderson
David Ramsay
Connor Mcvey
Reece Williamson

Forwards
Ryan Hynes
Jon Scullion
Peter Mcgill

An yes there are 2 David Anderson’s in the squad now

On 9/11/2018 at 07:05, Sancho Panza said:

plus Mark Burbidge ,Joel Kasubandi and James Finlay

Has Joel been put on an intense fitness regime yet? He looked a couple of stone overweight against us.

I'm going to this game as I hate that depressingly long trip to the far east. It's seemingly endless... then you get to Auchinleck and wonder if you went back in time!

With the exception of the two defensive mistakes which led to the two ladeside goals...it was one way traffic. Beith again totally dominated this game but nearly threw it! Well done to the whole team fantastic victory. Acolades to Peter Haggarty; who put his heart and soul into this game and got the reward of keeping wee Scullion for scoring a hat-trick!!!

On 12/09/2018 at 18:19, SaltyTON said:

Has Joel been put on an intense fitness regime yet? He looked a couple of stone overweight against us.

I'm going to this game as I hate that depressingly long trip to the far east. It's seemingly endless... then you get to Auchinleck and wonder if you went back in time!

Back to the time when McLuckie bankrolled you and you actually won bought something.

On ‎9‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 20:17, Redbrae said:

With the exception of the two defensive mistakes which led to the two ladeside goals...it was one way traffic. Beith again totally dominated this game but nearly threw it! Well done to the whole team fantastic victory. Acolades to Peter Haggarty; who put his heart and soul into this game and got the reward of keeping wee Scullion for scoring a hat-trick!!!

No doubt Beith deserved the points although it was also defensive mistakes that they scored from, who was the big blouse at no 4 btw? 

Archived