Scotland v Albania

velo army

• Replies 824
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To be fair Albania are pish. 

That is the dvantage of being pish ourselves. In the nations league we play other pish teams. 

It turns out we are less pish than them 

In fairness we have played well tonight. Although I would have started Armstrong and the Thumb. 

2 minutes ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

right games over now. Get McTominay on for Mcginn to tie him up (not literally)

I'd rather we guarantee we win this, McTominay is just a younger version of McDonald.

Guest DAVIDB69
To be fair Albania are pish. 
That is the dvantage of being pish ourselves. In the nations league we play other pish teams. 
It turns out we are less pish than them 
In fairness we have played well tonight. Although I would have started Armstrong and the Thumb. 

So we are better third rate than lower third rate

Guest DAVIDB69
I'd rather we guarantee we win this, McTominay is just a younger version of McDonald.

Mctominay doesn’t offer anything significant or needed

No matter what the score McLeish is an utterly dreadful appointment. 

Could be but lets given him a chance, far too much negativity especially tonight with his team selection but he has proved them wrong with a very good performance. Typical Scottish mentality who we are playing are the worst team instead of praise to the team though

1 minute ago, DrewDon said:

Armstrong, if fit, should start every meaningful game for Scotland. It makes such a difference having a player as dynamic and intelligent as him willing to run beyond attackers and create space for others. 

He's just several levels above McDonald in every way. McLeish corrected a mistake at half time.

Archived