Scotland v Albania

velo army

• Replies 824
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Jambomo said:

I know it’s basically been all us but ffs, we are playing some pish football. Even Robertson looks like he’s forgotten how to pass the ball.

He's getting played out of position to accommodate our other left back which is utter insanity imo.

Playing a left back at centre half and a left back at wing back just means that neither is playing in their position. I see no reason to play 3 at the back to accommodate that.

We should be doing more to take advantage of this Albania side.

I suspect it is because Albania are shite but we have played well up to final 3rd. 

We keep playing  like this and it is only a matter of time before Albania crack in a 35 yarder having had 1% possession in the 2nd half.

We will hopefully get a break of the ball but I do agree with the fact the thumb would have scored by now. Take off Russell imho. 

Aye just missed an absolute sitter but who cares he’s linking up play
I suppose you think chances just happen?

Every striker misses sitters sometimes, and Naismith has been our most dangerous player in that half.

I hope you also want mcginn binned for giving the ball away near the end?

He's getting played out of position to accommodate our other left back which is utter insanity imo.

The position he’s playing has actually allowed him to get into several good positions where he usually thrives for his club. He’s been very poor tonight when in those positions though, nothing to do with the position he’s playing.

Albania are awful. If we don’t go on to win this game then that’s extremely worrying.

I’d get McDonald off. I am not a fan.

Archived