Scotland v Albania

velo army

So after the phoney war (and much knicker-wetting) of the Belgium game comes the real business of putting a bunch of no-hope diddies to the sword. 

Seriously though, Albania are no mugs, qualified for the last euros and have a few players thriving in Serie A. They also have a really cool flag.

I reckon this could be an excellent game. I’m just irked that it is a shit k.o time/too expensive which will affect the crowd.

• Replies 824
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This is easily the most apathetic in years about a competitive Scotland game.  Why reward the blazers for installing a manager a EBT using manager who nobody wanted by  buying a rip-off priced ticket for such an uninspiring match  on a Monday night?
But remember Strachan gave stupid interviews after every game.

McLeish/SFA has destroyed any momentum we had built up going into the latter stages of the last campaign.

Hoping we win tonight, i want Scotland to win every game but it's going to be a tricky one.

Guest Bob Mahelp

Many of the Albanian players are playing at a higher level than our players.

And they're more skilful.

I can see a shit awful 1-1 draw here.

1 minute ago, woof! said:

Away and stop greetin’. 

Don't know the twitter guy but he makes an excellent point. Just letting it slide is the problem, Scotland fans should not have accepted him and should not have bought a single ticket once he was appointed.  On top of it all he was unemployable and a fcking joke without the baggage.

2 hours ago, Guts said:

Even as a Celtic fan I really dont get this. His employers told him it was a legitimate way of paying him. Having worked offshore I have seen similar fly by night companies and accountants tell their employees/clients of similar ‘avoidance’ methods  only to get stung eventually. Yes Rangers had players they shouldnt have had but I dont blame any of the football staff for being there as they were also brought in under false pretendes. 

Cant believe I am defending Mcleish here as the man comes across as a drunken fool these days and shouldnt be near a stadium as a pundit let alone as a manager. But he’s not a cheat.

3 minutes ago, Pie Of The Month said:

No one with a shamrock, Ireland flag or union flag in their twitter name can ever make an excellent point. 

At least if Celtic fans don't buy tickets for Scotland games it'll be less people there to boo Ryan Jack. 

1 minute ago, TheScarf said:

What's the reason being cited for the booing of Jack?  It is because he's a ***?  Or just because he's absolutely fucking shite?  Or both?

I dont know any Celtic fan who would care to boo jack, mainly because he is overrated sh*te. Don't think he has done anything untoward to us either. It was clearly Aberdeen fans in the past but I think they are over it now.

Archived