Brechin v Rovers: Cuthbert's last stand

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Would advise any traveling supporters to leave early as there is alot of road closures in Dundee round about the bridge it was absolute chaos yesterday so would expect it to be the same today

Yesterday was Friday rush hour to be fair but yeah it was absolute pandemonium, I live in the city centre and must’ve travelled 200 metres in an hour going towards the centre, swung about and headed up and around the back of the law and onto the Kingsway which was fine.

I’d even suggest just going via Perth today incase, I’ll be going nowhere near the waterfront today on my way to Gayf.

1 hour ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

Anyone driving up should beware the various traffic restrictions in Dundee City Centre today as there is some sort of festival on this weekend.

33 minutes ago, hedgeman83 said:

Would advise any traveling supporters to leave early as there is alot of road closures in Dundee round about the bridge it was absolute chaos yesterday so would expect it to be the same today

8 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Yesterday was Friday rush hour to be fair but yeah it was absolute pandemonium, I live in the city centre and must’ve travelled 200 metres in an hour going towards the centre, swung about and headed up and around the back of the law and onto the Kingsway which was fine.

I’d even suggest just going via Perth today incase, I’ll be going nowhere near the waterfront today on my way to Gayf.

Its the opening of the V&A in Dundee today which is right next to the bridge so yes it'll be complete chaos for the whole weekend there.

https://www.vam.ac.uk/dundee/season/2018/opening-weekend

On 10/09/2018 at 07:46, Paco said:

Teams picks itself, for me.

Wright
Watson McKay Wedderburn Murray
Vaughan Matthews Gillespie Flanagan
Nisbet Duggan

Bench: Thomson, Benedictus, Valentine, Berry, Stevenson, Milne, Buchanan

Looking after the bus: Davidson

Would you really trust him to look after the bus? Would i fk

This will be a interesting insight into Cuthbert's views on the players today. Will be be brave enough to leave out Benedictus? Will he fall in to the same trap as every Rovers manager in the last 10 years and bring Davidson right back into the starting eleven?

This will be a interesting insight into Cuthbert's views on the players today. Will be be brave enough to leave out Benedictus? Will he fall in to the same trap as every Rovers manager in the last 10 years and bring Davidson right back into the starting eleven?
In fairness, Davo and McKay was an excellent pairing last season. Our squad is too small to disregard anyone for one piece of stupidity.

My only issue with Wedderburn is he has no mobility. At all.

You’re right, but beside McKay at centre half that gets absorbed. If he plays middle of the park, especially as one half of the 2 in a 4-4-2 that’s when it becomes an issue. I would have no problems at all with Nat playing centre half.

Archived