Next Scottish Premiership Manager To Leave

Which Scottish Premiership Manager Will Leave First?  

163 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• 1 month later...
On 17/09/2018 at 15:30, McG said:

We’ll see if your still saying that come Saturday night.

@Scotty Tunbridge @Patrick Bateman

Absolutely gutted neither of you lads turned up to quote this belter after "Saturday night came" 

8 hours ago, ONeils4Oyarder said:

That Irish boy that manages that Paisley mob, sounds absolutely clueless. He sounds like a school teacher or something, who has remarkably been given a job managing in Scotlands top flight.

I remember reading a St Mirren poster saying something like "Say it quietly but I think we may just have found ourselves a great manager" after they drew 0-0 with Celtic about 20 minutes after he was appointed. Unfortunately about 5 or 6 pages worth of posts and any mention of him getting the job have mysteriously disappeared from around that time. 

4 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

I remember reading a St Mirren poster saying something like "Say it quietly but I think we may just have found ourselves a great manager" after they drew 0-0 with Celtic about 20 minutes after he was appointed. Unfortunately about 5 or 6 pages worth of posts and any mention of him getting the job have mysteriously disappeared from around that time. 

And yet we're still not bottom ! How shite must Dundee be ?

1 minute ago, Munoz said:

And yet we're still not bottom ! How shite must Dundee be ?

Very, very shite, m8. 

Not that that's relevant to my post unless you can find a post from a Dundee fan saying McCann or McIntyre is a great manager. 

Archived