Next Scottish Premiership Manager To Leave

Which Scottish Premiership Manager Will Leave First?  

163 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Neil McCann was the favourite last time and will surely be again, what he does have in his favour is that the Dundee board have shown themselves to stick by managers and since the last poll, he's seen off 2 other managers.

Brendan to rage quit? Gerrard to rage quit? Kearney to prove a disaster and be punted in similar fashion to Stubbs? Craig Levein to decide to take more of a backseat?

At this moment, McCann is looking like the only realistic choice at this moment in time, but could we be in for a shock of some sort?

How nobody has come in for Wright is beyond me. He's taken a team with hardly any money, hardly any supporters and no real history at the top of the game and turned them into almost perennial European qualifiers. Any other league and he'd be touted for every job going.

Just now, Buddist Monk said:

How nobody has come in for Wright is beyond me. He's taken a team with hardly any money, hardly any supporters and no real history at the top of the game and turned them into almost perennial European qualifiers. Any other league and he'd be touted for every job going.

There must be some “baggage” imo.

Probably a roaring alky.

On 09/09/2018 at 16:27, Buddist Monk said:

Its a perfect (for us) storm.

The clubs who have been interested aren't enough of an appeal to drag him away from us, where hes a legend, has a job for as long as he wants it, and now looks like hes getting the financial backing he wants.

Whereas the face of a 50+ year old man whos only ever managed in Scotland and Northern Ireland doesnt fit at the clubs who would tempt him. 

His contract expires in the Summer but he'll sign a new one, he could gamble on getting a job down south with no compensation blocking him, but I doubt it would be worth the risk.

I think this will be third time lucky (for us) with McCann.

Zero points after 8 games will see him get the bullet.

Do we have to wait that long!?

He should already be gone.

If we have no points after 8 games then we’re properly fucked.

I said McCann last time and I stick with that and he's past the point of no return now IMO - but outside of that, it's difficult to pick one as most look pretty secure in their job.

Maybe Rodgers will take an escape route to a smaller EPL club before the lustre comes off his two years of vastly outspending other teams domestically and crushing mediocrity in Europe.

Archived