Arbroath vs Forfar Athletic

Forfar look much improved from last season, can’t see us getting 12 points from 12 again anyway. I think we will line up with the same team that started against Brechin, apart from McKenna replacing Smith. Denholm didn’t really show much against Annan so we will probably stick with Kader on the wing, despite him being ineffectual so far this season. I would love to see McCord start-I don’t think Whatley and Swankie work as a midfield two as neither are proper defensive midfielders, so we may as well go all out and play two attacking midfielders :lol:

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Forfar look much improved from last season, can’t see us getting 12 points from 12 again anyway. I think we will line up with the same team that started against Brechin, apart from McKenna replacing Smith. Denholm didn’t really show much against Annan so we will probably stick with Kader on the wing, despite him being ineffectual so far this season. I would love to see McCord start-I don’t think Whatley and Swankie work as a midfield two as neither are proper defensive midfielders, so we may as well go all out and play two attacking midfielders [emoji38]

Thought Denholm was decent yesterday and always good for a goal. Think it's time be got the nod ahead of Kadar.

Thought Denholm was decent yesterday and always good for a goal. Think it's time be got the nod ahead of Kadar.

Don’t think he was that good, but I also think the only way he’ll get back to form is by starting. And as you said he is more likely to score than Kader, even when he’s playing badly.

Gonna be a lot harder games this season, I thought McCord was brilliant on Saturday but he will be back on bench, Swankie more than deserves to keep place, 

Hope Wallace is ok, he was named on bench in Saturday but spent game sitting in stand, also I don’t think Denholm or Kader will start, I think he might go with Smith on wing and McKenna back up top

Gonna be a lot harder games this season, I thought McCord was brilliant on Saturday but he will be back on bench, Swankie more than deserves to keep place, 
Hope Wallace is ok, he was named on bench in Saturday but spent game sitting in stand, also I don’t think Denholm or Kader will start, I think he might go with Smith on wing and McKenna back up top

Just remembered about the gentleman’s agreement-Will Gav able to play?

If Smith starts on the wing ahead of denholm and Kader that's a heads gone.

If Smith starts on the wing ahead of denholm and Kader that's a heads gone.

I’d take Smith over Kader any day, not over DD though. Maybe time to throw him back in.

No idea what to expect, Baird instantly makes Forfar much more dangerous but I read they’ve been playing a back 3 with Munro, Wilson and Malone which sounds rather dodgy.

Archived