ICTFC v PTFC 15/09/18

2 minutes ago, Tarmo Kink said:

Hopefully the same team for us again. Some people have been arguing Oakley in for White, but I’d say just stick with the same team, bringing Oakley on later again.

Our second half performance against Dunfermline was superb and really encouraging, hopefully we can replicate that throughout the entire game this time.

Indeed, stick to a formation that the players know how to play, instead of the ineffective, lateral 442.  Get a bit of dynamism. 

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd like to see if we'd be able to slot Calder in from the start in some way.  His crosses into the box and way way way better than anyone else in the squad.  Perhaps Walsh moving to the number 10 role (where Dumbarton fans always thought he was best), moving Polworth back to partnering Welsh in-front of the back four and finally dropping Chalmers could work.

4 hours ago, Highland Capital said:

I'd like to see if we'd be able to slot Calder in from the start in some way.  His crosses into the box and way way way better than anyone else in the squad.  Perhaps Walsh moving to the number 10 role (where Dumbarton fans always thought he was best), moving Polworth back to partnering Welsh in-front of the back four and finally dropping Chalmers could work.

I'd be reluctant to change anything from the other week. Walsh was excellent on both the left and right flank and Polworth seemed to revel in the number ten position so it's almost worth keeping Smokin' Joe in there.

2 hours ago, H Wragg said:

What’s the script with parking?

I’m guessing with the remote-ish location of the ground it’s pretty much the official car park or bust?

Is there a bar open to the plebs at the ground?

You can park at the ground or take a risk and park on the side of the road along by the stadium which has landed people with tickets in the past but I'm not sure how harshly Highland Council are patrolling this area on match days.

If you don't mind a ten minute walk or so you can park along Longman Drive or in one of the car parks along Stadium road (near Jewson is a decent bet):

2018-09-10.thumb.jpg.c8d59620b172dd0d38331e878226bac5.jpg

Stadium bar should let away fans in but I'm not absolutely certain.

12 hours ago, RiG said:

I'd be reluctant to change anything from the other week. Walsh was excellent on both the left and right flank and Polworth seemed to revel in the number ten position so it's almost worth keeping Smokin' Joe in there.

You can park at the ground or take a risk and park on the side of the road along by the stadium which has landed people with tickets in the past but I'm not sure how harshly Highland Council are patrolling this area on match days.

If you don't mind a ten minute walk or so you can park along Longman Drive or in one of the car parks along Stadium road (near Jewson is a decent bet):

2018-09-10.thumb.jpg.c8d59620b172dd0d38331e878226bac5.jpg

Stadium bar should let away fans in but I'm not absolutely certain.

The arrow on the left is where I park.  Its the car park for PTS I think.  Should be plenty of spaces and it only takes 5 minutes to walk round to the ground.

Is there a bar at the Stadium then aye? I’m down visiting relatives in Munlochy for the weekend,  My Dads knees are fcuked even more than Bannigans so we are getting dropped off at the ground, was hoping for a wee soashy club/stadium bar for a jar or two pre match. cheers. 

Aye there's one in the main stand just to the left of the main entrance.  You can't miss it.

On the game itself, I see this ones really captured the imagination so far.

37 minutes ago, RiG said:

Looks like we've secured a massive psychological boost going into this game after we thumped Partick in a game of, erm, "Topps Match Attax"...

More ammo for the Spittal h8rs...:green

Archived