Pollok v Auchinleck

Lokloyal

6 hours ago, Black Pennel said:

Can't really disagree with FudoftheJuniors here...I think he is spot on with that assessment.

Oh...and Sideserf is a big, diving, nancy, cheat.

Other than that...enjoy the rest of your weekend.

There are plenty of junior managers who get carried away at games so we can put that to the side.At the moment Tony simply has squad issues to deal with-he has off his own back dismantled a really excellent squad and brought in a number of poorer quality players which naturally has led us to a big sequence of poor results.Patience will run thin.

Just interesting to hear from opposition fans how they see us this season having played us-don’t know what the guy who has a problem with this is on.Its called a different perspective.

They are ALL his signings  . no  lok fan wanted boyle anywhere near OUR club.  he is a slow walking disaster.  outran by big gemmill of cambuslang sums him up

tony plays so many players out of position ie yesterday  a debut for the right back who is a left back.  no right foot which leads to gary mccann having to make a clumsy challenge

( it was a pen not a dive )   if we criticise  him  or the players then we are asked if we have a coaching badge  , like that makes a difference. its ok for him to criticise them 

( see his rant on the website )  yes we have had a bad run of injuries but that doesn't cover up the management failings.  he doesn't want to go 

as he has stated that lok will be his last job as anything else in his opinion will be downhill after us.

hitting long punts up the park for gormley to chase  doesnt cut it  , it might if stu mccann or forde were playing   .  but what do i know after all i don't have a coaching badge.

ps   if u look at my prediction for the league BEFORE the league started i tipped Hurlford who are off to a flyer, long way to go i know  ( im off to fill in my badge application )

I went to this as I'm local and no Killie game.

Talbot deserved the win, Pollok came into it 2nd half but lacked up top.

Some of the stuff being shouted at that big Senna guy  in particular from the Talbot fans was embarrassing. Some right heads gone stuff over f**k all - guy got poked right in the eye right in front of me and was getting pelters for it!   Some of the "women" were the worst.

Weird lot.

I went to this as I'm local and no Killie game.
Talbot deserved the win, Pollok came into it 2nd half but lacked up top.
Some of the stuff being shouted at that big Senna guy  in particular from the Talbot fans was embarrassing. Some right heads gone stuff over f**k all - guy got poked right in the eye right in front of me and was getting pelters for it!   Some of the "women" were the worst.
Weird lot.
SH I was standing near to those women and there was nothing said that no other player gets so wrap your rubbish. The boy even smiled and they laughed when he did. Non story

Archived