Pollok v Auchinleck

Lokloyal

Interested to hear views of the Auchinleck fans as to the Lok as we all become blind to any objectivity.

I thought we played better today than many of this seasons games but again losing such a poor opening goal was criminal.

Gormley had a reasonable game,Boyle was the usual bombscare,Sena was excellent and the midfield was weak.

Fraser did quite well for his first game for Lok and so did McKenzie.

Is it another season of mid table mediocrity with a self induced weaker squad than last year?Certainly looks that way.Which means another year of no improvement at all.

Interested to hear views of the Auchinleck fans as to the Lok as we all become blind to any objectivity. I thought we played better today than many of this seasons games but again losing such a poor opening goal was criminal. Gormley had a reasonable game,Boyle was the usual bombscare,Sena was excellent and the midfield was weak.

Is it another season of mid table mediocrity with a self induced weaker squad than last year?Certainly looks that way.Which means another year of no improvement at all.

Thought Pollok were brilliant in the second half and a possible draw could have been the outcome if they had taken their chances. Talbot missed a bundle of sitters in the first half tbh too so it could have been so many different outcomes.  

As a whole the team are wanting to win. Big Sideserf is a great defender with the others playing to his strength.

I thought Lok should have taken Gormley off before Fraser as he looked the most dangerous.

Overall very good game with Talbot winning easily in the 1st half and then defending like trojans in the second.

Good away result for us.

EPPP

Good man-interested to hear.Sidey is a quality player as you say.
Second half they worked very hard-first half we had to hang on while being battered
If they play like that every week then they should move up the league.

I like Tony as he shows passion for his team sometimes maybe a bit over the top but you cant question his belief.

Good luck with the rest of the season

10 minutes ago, Talbot 1978 said:

If they play like that every week then they should move up the league.

I like Tony as he shows passion for his team sometimes maybe a bit over the top but you cant question his belief.

Good luck with the rest of the season

Need a bit more than just passion to be a good manager. 

Only 1 thing holding Pollok back as a club pure & simple. A whole thread & a twitter explosion covered it weeks ago so no further discussion needed . Any Pollok fan that disagrees then message me like they did John that runs their forum . Anyone that can defend that clown that runs them just now wants sectioned. Clueless & that’s being nice to the fudnugget

59 minutes ago, Talbot 1978 said:
1 hour ago, KT91 said:
Need a bit more than just passion to be a good manager. 

I agree and I believe Tony is a good manager. The 2nd half pollok side looked like a good team who knew what to do and played some good football.

Obviously haven't seen much of Pollok recently then if you think he is a good manager. Tactically inept. Blames anyone and anything he can for poor performances whilst taking absolutely no responsibility for himself. 

I don't think it was how good Pollok played I think a big problem for Talbot was not being ruthless at the business end. Anyhow 2-1 at Newlandsfield I would take every Saturday of the season, another tough match for us next week.

Raised their game today, clearly showing they can do better than they have been of late. Thought gormley looked better that the last few fixtures between us. A Lyle shot stopper stopped him from scoring but a lack of finishing from Talbot today kept the score line down.

Many thanks to Pollok for an enjoyable afternoon hope things improve for ye's which I'm sure they will 

5 hours ago, fan of the juniors said:

Only 1 thing holding Pollok back as a club pure & simple. A whole thread & a twitter explosion covered it weeks ago so no further discussion needed . Any Pollok fan that disagrees then message me like they did John that runs their forum . Anyone that can defend that clown that runs them just now wants sectioned. Clueless & that’s being nice to the fudnugget

4 hours ago, Shanner said:

Canny blame autocorrect on that one. 

bit harsh 

Just thought i would pop by and say That the penalty talbot  got was a blatant dive and same old talbot ..........as for the language in the background from the footage ...........that stuffs not on when there are young kids there..............:blink:
Ok thanks for that. Now off you pop [emoji23]

And I meant to say good luck from the Lok to all at Talbot in the big Scottish.It’s a toughie with the big trip up North but you will do well.

Interesting comment from Fan of the Juniors.Yes Tony has had some wind ups over the years and that happens at all junior clubs-by God we hate Johnny Millar because of that lol.All junior clubs have their moments!And their fans!!

8 hours ago, Lokloyal said:

Interested to hear views of the Auchinleck fans as to the Lok as we all become blind to any objectivity.

I thought we played better today than many of this seasons games but again losing such a poor opening goal was criminal.

Gormley had a reasonable game,Boyle was the usual bombscare,Sena was excellent and the midfield was weak.

Here's my  view....  you don't have the right man in charge of your team. Pollok have always been the big team in the central leagues for as long as I've been watching junior fitba but your man Mcinally has dragged your team to a point where your asking opposing teams supporters for there opinion after they have beat you at home ffs. The man lacks class,know how and the ability to lead a team of your stature in the junior game. Hope this helps

5 hours ago, Jimmy Gentles said:

Just thought i would pop by and say That the penalty talbot  got was a blatant dive and same old talbot ..........as for the language in the background from the footage ...........that stuffs not on when there are young kids there..............:blink:

Jimmy Genitals thats a brilliant avitar name. Or if we were at a bad sweary potty mouth Pollok v Talbot match " Jimmy Bawsack!"

Archived