Pollok or Pollock?

Killiepiyo

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, kenny131 said:

You don't half like flinging abuse out at other teams fans.......You've been a Talbot supporter all of 5 minutes  and coming from a man who changes teams like his underwear I find it all rather repugnant.

I am more than sure that you didn't find him repugnant when he captured the celebrations in Beith after your historic junior cup win.

Short memory.

1 hour ago, kenny131 said:

Your a good lad too, can just see you being the life and soul of the party at the miners reunion celebrating there closures.

You’re a good lad too, maybe need to learn to spell though.

I would like you more if they closed the mines with you in them. 

On 13/09/2018 at 20:43, happy said:

I am more than sure that you didn't find him repugnant when he captured the celebrations in Beith after your historic junior cup win.

Short memory.

I do have a short memory not as bad as your tv man who forgot what team he supportered and appeared at your place

1 hour ago, kenny131 said:

Your a good lad too, can just see you being the life and soul of the party at the miners reunion celebrating there closures.

There's a lot of miners probably want to shake your hand after the tea and comforting words you and your friends passed out during the strike.

6 hours ago, kenny131 said:

You don't half like flinging abuse out at other teams fans.......You've been a Talbot supporter all of 5 minutes  and coming from a man who changes teams like his underwear I find it all rather repugnant.

My comment was a joke response about a league flag joke. Some folk, well the usual suspects (most of them liked your post) dont think i should be allowed to post anything that resembles a wind up, I also shouldn't respond to personal attacks or do anything. Once I left Hurlford I should have never done anything ever again because SHAME!!! Boo!!!! Hiss!!

Football is suppose to be entertaining. I'm happy with my part as a villain to some but please can you come up with something better than 'repugnant' for joining a vastly superior club as a free agent four seasons ago?  (Boo, Hiss!)

You are entitled to say what you want. However, when a comment like that comes from the many diehard Talbot guys on here, it is banter
When it comes from you , it is bandwagon jumping and ingratiating yourself, or attempting to , with the Talbot supporters

When you give factual points about filming the games etc, you are in your domain, don’t try and gatecrash the banter of the seasoned Nock v Bot people ..... it doesn’t work for you

7 minutes ago, Redbrae said:

Oops. Must have come on to the wrong thread; thought it was the Pollock v Pollok thread?  Please stop this parochial chatter!

Don't worry the Cumnock posters will leave 20 minutes before the argument ends.

39 minutes ago, Bul2 said:

You are entitled to say what you want. However, when a comment like that comes from the many diehard Talbot guys on here, it is banter
When it comes from you , it is bandwagon jumping and ingratiating yourself, or attempting to , with the Talbot supporters

When you give factual points about filming the games etc, you are in your domain, don’t try and gatecrash the banter of the seasoned Nock v Bot people ..... it doesn’t work for you

You are entitled to say what you want but your not. Great post. You do realise folk can move on socially after secondary school? 

18 minutes ago, Killiepiyo said:

You are entitled to say what you want but your not. Great post. You do realise folk can move on socially after secondary school? 

You should take great satisfaction in the knowledge that you have inadvertently and effortlessly raised the blood pressure of the angry Pie and Bovril Gammons merely by dint of exercising your right to do as you please with your spare time.

The rest of us have to put in the hard yards to get that sort of rise out of the tubes. 

1 hour ago, Shanner said:

You should take great satisfaction in the knowledge that you have inadvertently and effortlessly raised the blood pressure of the angry Pie and Bovril Gammons merely by dint of exercising your right to do as you please with your spare time.

The rest of us have to put in the hard yards to get that sort of rise out of the tubes. 

I try all the time.

Archived