Sign in to follow this  
dr lector

Today’s scores and reports 8/9/18

SAFL Premier

Barrhead Arky 0 - 4 Goldenhill
North Glasgow Colts  1 - 5 Oban Saints
St. Joseph's FP    6 - 0 Dunoon

New Farm won 4-2

It was 3-2 with maybe 15 mins.to go and we got 3 players sent off in 30 seconds. All right enough but new farm very lucky to not have their rb sent off as well tho, Game of very poor, almost no quality on a terrible pitch.

5 minutes ago, The Mouth said:

Score?

Was 4-2 to newfarm when I left with 5 mins to go, newfarm got off to a flyer with 2 goals in five mins, Craigie settled and got back into the game but 3 red cards all at the same time wasted any chances Craigie had of salvaging anything from the last game, first red card was for a tackle and I think next two were for mouthing at ref 

2 minutes ago, eyeswideopen15 said:

New Farm won 4-2

It was 3-2 with maybe 15 mins.to go and we got 3 players sent off in 30 seconds. All right enough but new farm very lucky to not have their rb sent off as well tho, Game of very poor, almost no quality on a terrible pitch.

Seen the right back grab boy by the throat, but fortunately for him ref missed it

Seen the right back grab boy by the throat, but fortunately for him ref missed it
I think the full of both sidelines seen it, ref was the only one thst missed it but to be fair he did have about 5 players in his face disputing the original red card at the time.