8TH. SEPT. SCORES+ GOALS AS THEY GO IN.

happy

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, .Stuart. said:

Renfrew 5-0 Meadow

Our keeper responsible for 2 goals again today.

Get to f**k.

Finished Renfrew 5 Meadow 1

both sides finished with ten men,

Renfrew also had two of the management "dismissed" for disputing our red card.

In truth Meadow started the better side until we scored with our first chance,

after that there was only one winner,

we played as well as we have all season,

and we cut out the daft mistakes that have haunted us so far.

Long way from the finished article but boy does it feel good to finally get that win!

Five different scorers too,

although I'm not sure if Jason Hardie scored on his debut or was the third goal an og?

Wishaw player taken to hospital, does that fit your agenda

100% the game wasn’t abandoned due to the players injury, it was due to the ‘afters’

What the hells agendas go to do with it???

Edited to add that I hope the boy makes a speedy recovery because it was a shocking tackle on him

100% the game wasn’t abandoned due to the players injury, it was due to the ‘afters’

What the hells agendas go to do with it???

Edited to add that I hope the boy makes a speedy recovery because it was a shocking tackle on him
Would not be the 1st time either that there on field behaviour has left a lot to be desired.

Probably the 2nd worse team we have played this season relegation is looking likely for meadow [emoji108][emoji108]

Cheers for that mystic meg. Everyone at Meadow thought we’d be overachieving if we avoided relegation this season. Probably the smallest budget in our league due to paying the price for our overspending in the Strain/Rankin years (something’s wrong when teams like Ardrossan and Whitletts have higher playing budgets than us)

Manager hasn’t strengthened the squad over the summer. Let Ben Black go to Largs where he has walked into their team and seems to be doing well. Signed a new ‘first choice’ keeper who is half the keeper of Shaun Newman.

Signed 2 forwards who wouldn’t get a game for a decent amateur outfit.

Our best player last season (McTernan) out with a long term injury has severely weakened us.

And with the whole attitude coming from McGintys attitude to the fans in the local press, he really isn’t winning the diehards support.

1 minute ago, Viewparker said:

Seen them in a pre season They looked well organised and fit and I was sure they would start well.  Everyone was going for Beith and Auchinleck so just to be an annoying b*****d I picked them when not very many did. 

Decent looking shout at the moment but recent history suggests the team quickest out of the trap falls away. A lot probably depends on the playability of the their pitch in the honking weather months. 

2 hours ago, superbigal said:

Ft tayport 4 hoose 1
In the end the hoose keeper had a handful of fantastic saves whereas the home keeper was rarely tested second half.
Hoose kept on giving the ball up when in decent positions and getting battered on the break.

I quite enjoyed my visit. Nice ground. You did deserve the win, although I think 4-1 was slightly harsh on Fauldhouse, but their defence really struggled at times.

Archived