8TH. SEPT. SCORES+ GOALS AS THEY GO IN.

happy

5 minutes ago, Black Pennel said:

Ach,...you spoilsport...we haven't discovered who "Stephen" is yet...is he a small child ?

Is he maybe a cute wee dug ?

A small child? Don’t be so cheeky, Stephen is my Cat.  I’d NEVER take a small child into that environment.

I don’t even know why Stephen insists on going. He’s terrified and it’s far too noisy for him. LUCKILY I had my heavy cagoule on and his earmuffs with me so he felt safe. Stephen genuinely thought he’d get punted again. But that’s his last, I don’t care how long he begs for he’s not going. That’s two less fivers for the Wishaw committee.  This sort of things happens once too often in junior football, there’s enough animals ON the pitch. 

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A small child? Don’t be so cheeky, Stephen is my Cat.  I’d NEVER take a small child into that environment.
 I don’t even know why Stephen insists on going. He’s terrified and it’s far too noisy for him. LUCKILY I had my heavy cagoule on and his earmuffs with me so he felt safe. Stephen genuinely thought he’d get punted again. But that’s his last, I don’t care how long he begs for he’s not going. That’s two less fivers for the Wishaw committee.  This sort of things happens once too often in junior football, there’s enough animals ON the pitch. 
I think I've landed in a weird parallel universe!!! Cats and cagouls!!!'
Think you should go have a lie down on a dark room.
As for the point in question..as stated by a previous poster..any match official (manager/coach/physio) that's been sent off has to leave the dugout and be at least behind any 'barriers' or in some cases...a small wall. No need to go to the dressing rooms.
I agree it was daft to confront the player...but Junior football and daftness, sometimes, are intertwined.

5 hours ago, DannyBooner said:

#prayforstephen

Image result for kick cat meme

You talk a lot of nonesense. I have my early touches level 1 coaching certificate on my wall next to pictures of Stephen,  so I’m very aware of the rules pal. How many certificates have you got? If I remember correctly, The rules state...
 A player, substitute or substituted player who has been sent off must leave the vicinity of the field of play and the technical area. 
 As I’ve said previously, it was EXTREMELY POOR JUDGEMENT from the Wishaw manager. A man of his EXPERIENCE should have sat BEHIND the dugout and let his team play. INSTEAD he decided to compare dick sizes with the big number 5, putting EVERYONE in DANGER. A FULL risk assessment needs to be made. If it was me, I’d put a small gate behind the home dugout with chairs on the other side of the fence so players and coaching staff can leave the area SAFELY, and there can be no CONFUSION for people like you. 
I really HOPE you’re never in a SITUATION like I was on Saturday.  If you were then maybe you’d understand. 

I think this is one of yon spy things , ken the kind that certain words are taken out of a message/ letter / book and it is then a code that makes sense

Let’s look at the evidence

EXTREMELY POOR JUDGEMENT
EXPERIENCE
BEHIND
INSTEAD
EVERYONE
DANGER
FULL
SAFELY
CONFUSION
HOPE
SITUATION
Nope ! It is still a feckin mystery, what he is actually talking about
However, I have noticed something that is wrong ...... his name should have a “ Z” instead of. “ B” in the middle

The scores thread was just about finished for the week anyway. At the very least we got some extra entertainment from it.  I take my hat off to the nutcase...maybe we need to lighten up a bit ?

And...we get to do it again next Saturday evening if Stephen wants to see another game.

20 minutes ago, Bul2 said:

I think this is one of yon spy things , ken the kind that certain words are taken out of a message/ letter / book and it is then a code that makes sense

Let’s look at the evidence

EXTREMELY POOR JUDGEMENT
EXPERIENCE
BEHIND
INSTEAD
EVERYONE
DANGER
FULL
SAFELY
CONFUSION
HOPE
SITUATION
Nope ! It is still a feckin mystery, what he is actually talking about
However, I have noticed something that is wrong ...... his name should have a “ Z” instead of. “ B” in the middle

You’ve got waaaay too much time on your hands pal. 

For those of you concerned, Stephen is still SHAKEN. The only way I can see him returning to Beltane Park is if he receives a public apology from the Wishaw manager. We’d accept a tweet or a mention in the Wishaw press. It would be a great opportunity to show that he’s learned from his mistake. 

8 hours ago, ThetruththeWholetruth said:

Blantyre manager was sent off last week.  He hopped the fence and stood with the fans behind the dugout. 

Now, referee did not insist that he went to the dressing room.

blantyre  manager  wasn't  sent off , 

You’ve got waaaay too much time on your hands pal. 
For those of you concerned, Stephen is still SHAKEN. The only way I can see him returning to Beltane Park is if he receives a public apology from the Wishaw manager. We’d accept a tweet or a mention in the Wishaw press. It would be a great opportunity to show that he’s learned from his mistake. 

You have got more time than all the rest on here , only interrupted by the arrival of the medication trolley , and for the last time ............. YOU ARE NOT ELVIS PRESLEY

Now take yer pills

Archived