8TH. SEPT. SCORES+ GOALS AS THEY GO IN.

happy

10 hours ago, LT1878 said:

Just imagine that conversation

‘Right mr manager you’ve been sent off’

‘No I’m not, I’m a grown man and can do what I want’

emoji23.png

You guys need to grow up, what about the safety of the players and the fans? I had Stephen with me and he was literally shaking.  He wouldn’t leave the house all night, wouldn’t even go out the back. 

Was a selfish move from the Wishaw manager and a man of that age should have known better. Hopefully he’ll learn from this. 

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, DannyBooner said:

You guys need to grow up, what about the safety of the players and the fans? I had Stephen with me and he was literally shaking.  He wouldn’t leave the house all night, wouldn’t even go out the back. 

Was a selfish move from the Wishaw manager and a man of that age should have known better. Hopefully he’ll learn from this. 

You're not getting this, are you ?

When the Wishaw manager was sent off, the rules state that he has to leave the dugout area and go to the changing rooms.

He has no choice.

3 minutes ago, glensmad said:

You're not getting this, are you ?

When the Wishaw manager was sent off, the rules state that he has to leave the dugout area and go to the changing rooms.

He has no choice.

Listen pal, I’ve played the game at a pretty high level, I know the rules better than most. So Don’t be niave, everyone’s got a choice!  And he CHOSE to confront the big number 5. 

If he had any sense he’d have jumped the fence and sat in his car until the final whistle. At the end of the day he cost his team 3 points that could be valuable at the end of the season.  

1 minute ago, DannyBooner said:

Listen pal, I’ve played the game at a pretty high level, I know the rules better than most. So Don’t be niave, everyone’s got a choice!  And he CHOSE to confront the big number 5. 

If he had any sense he’d have jumped the fence and sat in his car until the final whistle. At the end of the day he cost his team 3 points that could be valuable at the end of the season.  

FFS.....if,as you claim, you know the rules better than most then you`ll know that when someone/anyone is sent off then they are required to go to the dressing room(s) END OFF... it`s  not optional and the last time I checked there wasn`t a clause that included jumping the fence,climbing the wall, sitting in the car, tunnelling out the ground or any other fanciful notion that you care to list as an alternative to going to the dressing room.

If you feel you`ve got a valid point to make about the rules of the game and how they are applied then write to FIFA/UEFA/SOMEBODYTHATGIVESAFUCK but please  just stop polluting this thread with utter pish....................

9 minutes ago, GLESGABOY said:

FFS.....if,as you claim, you know the rules better than most then you`ll know that when someone/anyone is sent off then they are required to go to the dressing room(s) END OFF... it`s  not optional and the last time I checked there wasn`t a clause that included jumping the fence,climbing the wall, sitting in the car, tunnelling out the ground or any other fanciful notion that you care to list as an alternative to going to the dressing room.

If you feel you`ve got a valid point to make about the rules of the game and how they are applied then write to FIFA/UEFA/SOMEBODYTHATGIVESAFUCK but please  just stop polluting this thread with utter pish....................

Listen son, I just gave an HONEST account of the game and the incident. It’s not my fault if you have trolls on here that have never played the game and Need everything explained to them. I just want to go watch an honest game of football and feel SAFE enough to bring Stephen along, without having to tuck him into my jacket cos he’s TERRIFIED that a grown man might come up and kick him. 

Im not here to compare apples and oranges OKAY. I won’t be returning to a junior game after saturdays antics. 

Listen son, I just gave an HONEST account of the game and the incident. It’s not my fault if you have trolls on here that have never played the game and Need everything explained to them. I just want to go watch an honest game of football and feel SAFE enough to bring Stephen along, without having to tuck him into my jacket cos he’s TERRIFIED that a grown man might come up and kick him. 

Im not here to compare apples and oranges OKAY. I won’t be returning to a junior game after saturdays antics. 

Promise you won`t go to another game Dad? If you do  want to compare fruit then Aldi and Tesco do similar lines that are ripe for comparison. Thanks for dropping in and don`t let the door hit your arse on the way out.......

PS..if you can manage to get down safely from the high levels that you mentioned earlier you can have a read through this if you`re bored staring at fruit..www.theifab.com/laws

Lol, is this guy for real ? :blink:

24 minutes ago, GLESGABOY said:

Promise you won`t go to another game Dad? If you do  want to compare fruit then Aldi and Tesco do similar lines that are ripe for comparison. Thanks for dropping in and don`t let the door hit your arse on the way out.......

PS..if you can manage to get down safely from the high levels that you mentioned earlier you can have a read through this if you`re bored staring at fruit..www.theifab.com/laws

You talk a lot of nonesense. I have my early touches level 1 coaching certificate on my wall next to pictures of Stephen,  so I’m very aware of the rules pal. How many certificates have you got? If I remember correctly, The rules state...

A player, substitute or substituted player who has been sent off must leave the vicinity of the field of play and the technical area. 

As I’ve said previously, it was EXTREMELY POOR JUDGEMENT from the Wishaw manager. A man of his EXPERIENCE should have sat BEHIND the dugout and let his team play. INSTEAD he decided to compare dick sizes with the big number 5, putting EVERYONE in DANGER. A FULL risk assessment needs to be made. If it was me, I’d put a small gate behind the home dugout with chairs on the other side of the fence so players and coaching staff can leave the area SAFELY, and there can be no CONFUSION for people like you. 

I really HOPE you’re never in a SITUATION like I was on Saturday.  If you were then maybe you’d understand. 

You talk a lot of nonesense. I have my early touches level 1 coaching certificate on my wall next to pictures of Stephen,  so I’m very aware of the rules pal. How many certificates have you got? If I remember correctly, The rules state...
 A player, substitute or substituted player who has been sent off must leave the vicinity of the field of play and the technical area. 
 As I’ve said previously, it was EXTREMELY POOR JUDGEMENT from the Wishaw manager. A man of his EXPERIENCE should have sat BEHIND the dugout and let his team play. INSTEAD he decided to compare dick sizes with the big number 5, putting EVERYONE in DANGER. A FULL risk assessment needs to be made. If it was me, I’d put a small gate behind the home dugout with chairs on the other side of the fence so players and coaching staff can leave the area SAFELY, and there can be no CONFUSION for people like you. 
I really HOPE you’re never in a SITUATION like I was on Saturday.  If you were then maybe you’d understand. 

IMG_0464.jpg

6 minutes ago, Shanner said:

"remarkable scenes here at the Ethiad Stadium where Jose Mourinho has been banished from the technical area for remonstrating with the fourth official, however Mourinho has went and sat in his motor outside. Quite remarkable." 

Mourinho is the Man United manager pal, so the stadium you’re looking for is old Trafford you idiot. 

8 minutes ago, DannyBooner said:

Mourinho is the Man United manager pal, so the stadium you’re looking for is old Trafford you idiot. 

Maybe they were playing Man City?? Just throwing it out there - Maybe not as daft as he / she might look eh 

Archived