Buddist Monk

Off The Ball - Is it good?

Off The Ball  

629 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

19 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Is anyone that big a fan that they look for opportunities to listen if they missed it live?

I very rarely hear it live, due to a combination of being a parent & still involved with playing / coaching on a Saturday afternoon. I wouldn’t say I was a huge fan, but it puts the time in when I’m cutting the grass or walking with a pram etc. 

11 hours ago, Ric said:

The choice between listening to OTB or the OF game is one hell of a Morton's fork. Both figurative ear cancer.

Morton's fork? That's the first time in years Morton and silverware have been mentioned together

1 minute ago, tamthebam said:

Morton's fork? That's the first time in years Morton and silverware have been mentioned together

First I have been on this thread in a while and I canny believe how much some of ye are rattled by this show.

42 minutes ago, Busta Nut said:

I clocked this.

To be fair, Cowan has been calling out DA from the safety of a nationally broadcast radio show. Those in ivory towers and all that.. ;)

Ha! I have zero interest in 'influencers' and will actively avoid any of their content.

Good post which should inspire people to do likewise

Making you an influencer…

Hang on

Terrible post, piss off, you’re not the boss of me

Haha, I'm not trying to wind him up or anything like that.

I've emailed in with my real name plenty of times, so it wouldn't be difficult to work out who I am if he reads all the correspondence like he says.

However if it makes any difference (and it doesn't) I can provide my name to Mr Cowan should he wish.

P.S. How can say "unlike certain proper shitebags I know" but then claim not to know my real name?

P.P.S. I hope Tam enjoyed the game on Saturday.

Edited by DA Baracus

Do you have any enemies you'd like to set up DA?  If so, just change your profile handle to their name, and sit back and watch as Tam Cowan turns up on their doorstep to administer a ferocious beating.

14 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Haha, I'm not trying to wind him up or anything like that.

I've emailed in with my real name plenty of times, so it wouldn't be difficult to work out who I am if he reads all the correspondence like he says.

However if it makes any difference (and it doesn't) I can provide my name to Mr Cowan should he wish.

I think it's only fair that he invites you on the show to clear the air.

Bare-from-the-waist-up (or down depending on the weather) DA Baracus vs The REAL Tam Cowan pagga.

1 December, McDiarmid Park Perth,  3pm punch off.

£15 on Sky (exclusive for those the ML postcode, free to view for anyone else)

Edited by Melanius Mullarkey

Tam-Cowen-column.jpg.297ed0e1b4f247a6db203268ee00a4ec.jpg

Mind that time Cowan talked about "cleansing" a stadium after women's football had been held there, called half the women men, and then passed it all of as "patter" a week later after he'd been suspended?

Constantly amazes me that he's still allowed a platform to air his views.