Off The Ball - Is it good?

Off The Ball  

906 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

7 hours ago, Junior_Arab said:

Banging on about how the govt should be putting pressure on Sky to give away the rights to BBC - f**k OFF!!! Scotland had our biggest game in a generation 2 nights previous, but there was no mention of anything like that.

I only heard a wee bit today and when they were going on about "the game" being on BBC or ITV I thought they were meaning Serbia v Scotland.

As for their wee debate on whether it should be on BBC or ITV, why would Sky share the rights with another broadcaster when they have their own Free to Air channels? They used their "Pick" channel to show a good few English Premier League games for free when they restarted in June & July.

1 hour ago, DG.Roma said:

I only heard a wee bit today and when they were going on about "the game" being on BBC or ITV I thought they were meaning Serbia v Scotland.

As for their wee debate on whether it should be on BBC or ITV, why would Sky share the rights with another broadcaster when they have their own Free to Air channels? They used their "Pick" channel to show a good few English Premier League games for free when they restarted in June & July.

Also, how often are we told that the Old Firm, and their derby matches in particular, are only reason Sky are remotely interested in Scottish football?If that’s true, why on earth would they give those games away? You can’t have that both ways. 

1 hour ago, Junior_Arab said:

Also, how often are we told that the Old Firm, and their derby matches in particular, are only reason Sky are remotely interested in Scottish football?If that’s true, why on earth would they give those games away? You can’t have that both ways. 

In fact, this is the moment they have been waiting for.

Tam just went through some nonsense about how he doesnt "do" mobile banking and doesnt "do" self service checkouts.

Why? Because he prefers going into bank branches (must loved driving miles to stand in a queue) and loves talking to "the wummin on the checkout".

Wide Eye Wow GIF by Rooster Teeth

19 hours ago, Green Day said:

Tam just went through some nonsense about how he doesnt "do" mobile banking and doesnt "do" self service checkouts.

Why? Because he prefers going into bank branches (must loved driving miles to stand in a queue) and loves talking to "the wummin on the checkout".

Wide Eye Wow GIF by Rooster Teeth

He needs the exercise to be fair.

To the shock of no one Tam Cowan is being a mewling c**t and greeting that Sky should have put the Celtic Sevco game on TV for free.

What an absolute fucking creep. Total sycophantic shitebag.

2 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

To the shock of no one Tam Cowan is being a mewling c**t and greeting that Sky should have put the Celtic Sevco game on TV for free.

What an absolute fucking creep. Total sycophantic shitebag.

Your invitation to go on is hanging by a thread.

Due to the Bigotfest (which I didn't give a flying f*ck about) they got moved to MW. Let's listen to Radio Scotland MW like it's the 1980s! 

The only radio in my house with MW was the old kitchen radio and I thought I may as well do something while I was in the kitchen. So the OF caused me to clean the kitchen. Quite ironic considering how manky their fans are.

2 minutes ago, tamthebam said:

When I turned on at 12 the radio announcer was saying the Old Firm game was on FM AND DAB and Off the Ball was on MW.

Fucking Radio Scotland tinpot cnuts making me clean ma own kitchen.

I definitely had it on on digital.

6 minutes ago, tamthebam said:

But my kitchen's cleaner than yours :P

I should have known tbf because the two fuds would have mentioned being shoved onto MW and they didn't.

Bad luck, because I usually clean my flat on Saturday morning (when I don't go to the football) and today was no exception. I even broke out the metal scourer for the hob rings.