Off The Ball - Is it good?

Off The Ball  

897 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• 2 weeks later...

Fucking hell, they've just asked if Hearts would be the first lower league team to win the Scottish Cup should they lift the trophy.

They even mentioned who Hearts are playing in the semi final.

This underlines the ill informed element of the show. Being ill informed in the days of Google and Wikipedia is not the 'trendy irreverence' it was in the 90s, it's a sign of laziness and ignorance.

1 hour ago, DA Baracus said:

Fucking hell, they've just asked if Hearts would be the first lower league team to win the Scottish Cup should they lift the trophy.

I am not listening but this is quite a surprise, given that the last lower league team to win the trophy kicked the shite out of all of Tam Cowans  *** mates on the Hampden turf.

Its surprising that the fat p***k cant remember his salty tear stained rant afterwards as he was quite desperate for us to have the trophy stripped and other nonsense.

You can tell i am not a big fan of his..................

Edited by Green Day

9 minutes ago, Green Day said:

I am not listening but this is quite a surprise, given that the last lower league team to win the trophy kicked the shite out of all of Tam Cowans  *** mates on the Hampden turf.

Its surprising that the fat p***k cant remember his salty tear stained rant afterwards as he was quite desperate for us to have the trophy stripped and other nonsense.

Ha, haven't heard that rant!

Just now, DA Baracus said:

Ha, haven't heard that rant!

My late dad was unwell, so I drove (unusual, as I am normally pished pre match for any Hampden encounter) and we heard the entire anti Hibs / pro Rangers crap post match.

The man is a fud, seems to like Hearts so enough said.

Cosgrove reigned him in at the time though, so he always gets a free pass from me.

1 hour ago, DA Baracus said:

Worse than that they asked if a team could be knocked out of this year's tournament before last year's. 

Cosgrove pipes up that he thinks it's very possible and holders getting put out before Xmas happens often e.g. happened to St Johnstone once.

Praem and top championship clubs haven't entered in Novemeber in about 5 years 

9 minutes ago, invergowrie arab said:

Worse than that they asked if a team could be knocked out of this year's tournament before last year's. 

Cosgrove pipes up that he thinks it's very possible and holders getting put out before Xmas happens often e.g. happened to St Johnstone once.

Praem and top championship clubs haven't entered in Novemeber in about 5 years 

St Johnstone have only been holders once.

They were eliminated the following season on February 7th.

Edited by Monkey Tennis

4 hours ago, Green Day said:

Think that might have been the last time I heard the show, as I was driving at the time and Radio Five Dead wasn't interested. Cowan was absolutely fizzing. 

4 hours ago, Green Day said:

Bet you are a big fanbhoy of Tom Boyd though ? 
A Scottish Cup winning captain of Motherwell that can hardly hide his disdain for his former club any time Celtic are playing us. 
A total Bawbag of a man. 
In summary any one who is a supporter of a club their fans tend to like shocker !

Edited by welldaft