Off The Ball - Is it good?

Off The Ball  

906 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

56 minutes ago, Boghead ranter said:

Ray Bradshaw's good any time he's on, especially when paired with Cosgrove. Not sure who you'd pair him with if both C&C were losing the gig.

Who’s the guy that Bradshaw used to do a football podcast with? He wasn't too bad. 

28 minutes ago, JagsCG said:

Who’s the guy that Bradshaw used to do a football podcast with? He wasn't too bad. 

Steven Mill. Now has a podcast with Ewan Cameron which surprisingly enough is not as good as Soccer FM with Bradshaw was. Works for whoever it is that owns Forth, Clyde radio etc so no chance of him being on the BBC.

On 11/02/2023 at 12:18, bennett said:

My memory of Jim Leighton was that he had butterfingers but those stats are more than decent. 

Goram was one of the best keepers I've ever seen and there's a reason he didn't get the amount of Scottish caps he might have done.

Leighton couldn't cope with the pass back rule, nearly finished him.  Give him his due though, he worked at it and got back to a more than passable level.

11 hours ago, Stylish Kid said:

Back to OTB rather than Leighton (sigh....!)

I quite liked Iona Fyffe. Amazing was the absolute meltdown on Twitter by thin-skinned Rangers fans at her mere presence was highly amusing 😂

What has she done to annoy them ?

For some reason I thought it was the weather lady with castle Grey ....

59 minutes ago, Ewanandmoreagain said:

What has she done to annoy them ?

For some reason I thought it was the weather lady with castle Grey ....

Existed!

I think there's multiple strands:

1) Independence stance

2) high profile Dons fan

3) tweeted about them being drunk at the airport that time they were going to embarrass themselves and a load of club legends had to record videos to tell them to behave 😂

10 hours ago, Ewanandmoreagain said:

Are you a Grape man ?

Omaha /  8.05. should have been a massive hit , but we know why it was not (allegedly )

I’m not. I do remember the band name but, in my recollection, I haven’t heard any of their tracks.

1 hour ago, kingjoey said:

I certainly don’t. Are you going to advise us?

Certainly. Instead of just pressing quote and typing your reply, you hit the + icon next to the word quote of each post you wish to respond too, then when you reply it will quote them all for you. 

12 hours ago, Rugster said:

@Ewanandmoreagaindo you not know how to multi quote?

2 hours ago, kingjoey said:

I certainly don’t. Are you going to advise us?

1 hour ago, Rugster said:

Certainly. Instead of just pressing quote and typing your reply, you hit the + icon next to the word quote of each post you wish to respond too, then when you reply it will quote them all for you. 

I gave up searching for instructions on how to multiquote, so thank you for that. Every day's a school-day on P&B.