Off The Ball - Is it good?

Off The Ball  

906 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Just now, Clown Job said:

If you’re a Tory then aye you are 

She’s part of the problem why charities are required 

Thats very unfair.  Shes hardly a Frank Cairney - shes a nice family woman who like I said does lots for causes away from the political eye. 

You can separate a person and their politics.  Shes a Unionist though and given your football leanings I understand your unreserved hate.

12 minutes ago, Hoose Rice said:

Thats very unfair.  Shes hardly a Frank Cairney - shes a nice family woman who like I said does lots for causes away from the political eye. 

You can separate a person and their politics.  Shes a Unionist though and given your football leanings I understand your unreserved hate.

I don’t believe it is unfair 

She chose to be and continues to be a Tory,

A party that causes misery for millions, that activity hurt the poor and disabled

Nice people are not a part of that, they don’t deserve the benefit of the doubt

Being a unionist doesn’t mean you’re a nasty c**t nor does it mean you need to be a Tory

Edited by Clown Job

4 minutes ago, Clown Job said:

I don’t believe it is unfair 

She chose to be and continues to be a Tory,

A party that causes misery for millions, that activity hurt the poor and disabled

Nice people are not a part of that, they don’t deserve the benefit of the doubt

Being a unionist doesn’t mean you’re a nasty c**t nor does it mean you need to be a Tory

Fair enough :lol: your sound so agree to differ. 

2 hours ago, Hoose Rice said:

Rape Clause Ruth's views on the constitution are a long way down the list of why she is an arsehole. 

30 minutes ago, VincentGuerin said:

I'd be very surprised.

Aye if Clyde have cancelled super scoreboard and talksport is talking about the Queen aw day The BBC are never going to allow laughing and joking come tomorrow lunch time. 

Just get the new Sportsound Wanchor to reminisce over his favourite queen moments.