Off The Ball - Is it good?

Off The Ball  

906 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I listened to a podcast Tam Cowan was on and he admitted to being quite thin skinned which is fair enough,  but I don’t understand why you would then go out your way to look at what folk are saying about you online. I’ve noticed before when he’s posted screenshots of tweets on his IG and he’s clearly searched his own name as ‘Tam Cowan’ is highlighted.

For what it’s worth, I still listen to OTB most weeks and don’t really get worked up about what either him or Cosgrove say and take it with a pinch of salt. Actually thought the MP’s speech in Parliament was utterly bizarre - but he’s going to end up coming out looking worse if he doesn’t just log off Instagram for the night. 

Surely just a matter of time until Tam Cowan is on GB News complaining that lefty snowflakes and woke liberals have stolen his free speech/cancelled him/silenced him and gotten him fired from the BBC and that, despite being from a working class area hammered by Tory policies, has now been forced by the aforementioned lefty snowflakes and woke liberals to vote Tory.

56 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

659808d3-81fb-422a-86c5-0c8f5554b577.jpeg

I know it's not the point, but see when people can't distinguish between the words 'woman' and 'women'...

Seriously, why is it difficult?  Nobody mixes up 'man' and 'men'.

Right, back to Tam Cowan behaving oddly.

20 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

I know it's not the point, but see when people can't distinguish between the words 'woman' and 'women'...

Seriously, why is it difficult?  Nobody mixes up 'man' and 'men'.

Right, back to Tam Cowan behaving oddly.

It's difficult for them because they're fucking idiots. Nearly all boomer memes have those errors.

8 minutes ago, Bodie said:

The roaster's roaster at it again. Shitebag behaviour because he's not got the stones to reply on here. Expect nothing less from a guy who writes for The Sun.

He writes for the Record 

21 hours ago, Highland Capital said:

If you really want to have a look down a rabbit hole, have a look at Paul Mitchell’s Twitter, especially his likes. An absolute hellscape. 

I picked the wrong time to search for him on Twitter. Turns out the lad who attacked Grealish goes by the same name and hes just passed away!

2 hours ago, craigkillie said:

Hi Tam. Odd that your first message claimed I was an anonymous account, and yet now you're posting a picture of me, which is from my very public Twitter account as though it's some sort of gotcha. I doubt anyone on here doesn't know who I am, I've never made any sort of secret of it.

Seems like any time he's whining about a P&B poster, his first complaint is that accounts on here are anonymous.

Nope, nothing creepy about this at all.