Off The Ball - Is it good?

Off The Ball  

906 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

15 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

OF The Ball

Not fair on today's show so far.

They've also talked about St Johnstone and Motherwell (of course), but also inviting contributions from Queens Park fans, Cove fans, mentioned Hibs and ticketing.

Compared to what's going to follow from 2pm onwards, this is like having P&B members run a radio show.

Of course they'll mention the OF. It would be mad for them not to, but they are giving fans of other clubs the chance to get involved. If they don't, then they don't.

I love a moan, but I think what they've outlined so far could be a good show.

40 minutes ago, VincentGuerin said:

Not fair on today's show so far.

They've also talked about St Johnstone and Motherwell (of course), but also inviting contributions from Queens Park fans, Cove fans, mentioned Hibs and ticketing.

Compared to what's going to follow from 2pm onwards, this is like having P&B members run a radio show.

Of course they'll mention the OF. It would be mad for them not to, but they are giving fans of other clubs the chance to get involved. If they don't, then they don't.

I love a moan, but I think what they've outlined so far could be a good show.

Sorry, I only caught the first 20 minutes or so of Celtic/Ange/Refs don’t like Celtic/VAR chat so based my opinion on that. 

Perhaps the guys on the show should be questioning why there are no refs from the East of Scotland or the North of Scotland and we wouldnt then have bampots questioning which Glasgow club certain refs support quite so much...............

7 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

Perhaps the guys on the show should be questioning why there are no refs from the East of Scotland or the North of Scotland and we wouldnt then have bampots questioning which Glasgow club certain refs support quite so much...............

Think you just got debunked live on air 😀

3 minutes ago, VincentGuerin said:

Think you just got debunked live on air 😀

Was that asked, Im out at the moment? I'm sure that was quoted on here a couple weeks back by someone in the know?

Edited by Leith Green

9 minutes ago, Wile E Coyote said:

Literally the worst thing I have ever heard on the radio

I cant vouch for the whole OtB show, but there was a period in Sportsound where "the gang" were having a massive hissy fit about handballs and VAR - that could actually have been the worst ever.

54 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

I cant vouch for the whole OtB show, but there was a period in Sportsound where "the gang" were having a massive hissy fit about handballs and VAR - that could actually have been the worst ever.

I was driving during that turgid debate and turned the radio off.  But for anyone wondering, it was 95% about how these decisions are impacting the OF, because, well, that's really all that matters.

I have it on if travelling to the game or out and about. Just something you put on force of habit on a Saturday afternoon. Sunday show not so keen on. Always guaranteed to hear a story about Tams daughter, Las Vegas and snooker and with Stuart, his son some St Johnstone jobber player from the past and his time with channel 4 

Tam Cowan has morphed into that cringey old uncle over recent years. Continuously tells the same stories over and over, honking ‘jokes’ and very touchy when one of the guests is genuinely funnier than him.

What really really grinds my gears though is the way both Tam and Stuart (who both will say are anti-sectarian) continually make jokes & references, albeit with funny mocking voices “aye but what school did her go to” and references to the orange order or “what foot does he kick with” etc etc. Just don’t even fuC5ing reference it in any way. Totally cringey west of Scotland patter that makes us a laughing stock worldwide.