Off The Ball - Is it good?

Off The Ball  

899 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

23 minutes ago, diegomarahenry said:

I think you are starting to unravel now, It has consumed you. 

Do you not see the irony of making quite a few posts like this given it was an unhealthy obsession that got Tam in to this trouble in the first place. 

Edited by gannonball

26 minutes ago, diegomarahenry said:

I think you are starting to unravel now, It has consumed you. 

Get some fresh air or something. 

Cool

You just continue to downplay the guy using his platform on national radio demanding a black guy apologise for calling out racism and then followed up the attacks on his social median

On 18/12/2022 at 20:21, Ray Patterson said:

Looks like he's adjusting the vibrator for the show starting, it's set to vibrate every time VAR is mentioned. Always thought he had an odd expression with his eyes glazing over  a bit when they do the post match segments talking about it, all makes perfect sense now.

On 20/12/2022 at 12:19, LIVIFOREVER said:

Looks like he's adjusting the vibrator for the show starting, it's set to vibrate every time VAR is mentioned. Always thought he had an odd expression with his eyes glazing over  a bit when they do the post match segments talking about it, all makes perfect sense now.

I think the watches refs wear for goal line technology buzz when the ball has gone over the line.

You know where this is going (although there isn't goal line technology in Scottish football).

2 hours ago, Boghead ranter said:

I normally read this thread and don't get as upset by Tam as quite a few, but listening to him being pig ignorant about Dumbarton today is sending me towards tge Heads Gone thread.

Was only half listening but I thought it was somebody else at the time. A bit worrying that Stuart thinks Valentine’s Day always falls on a Tuesday mind you…

3 hours ago, Boghead ranter said:

I normally read this thread and don't get as upset by Tam as quite a few, but listening to him being pig ignorant about Dumbarton today is sending me towards tge Heads Gone thread.

Petty and ill informed?